“Best restaurant in Olu Deniz”
Review of Cawa Cawa

Cawa Cawa
Ranked #4 of 104 Restaurants in Oludeniz
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Scenic view, Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“Best restaurant in Olu Deniz”
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

Had lunch most days whilst on holiday with my husband and daughter - very good food, amazing cocktails especially the San Francisco, wonderful chilled atmosphere sat on the bean bags outside on lawn in front of the restaurant. Service was fantastic and very professional - thank you Alex you made us feel very welcome and our last evening in olu deniz in the restaurant was very special - looking forward already to visiting you next summer ☀️

3 Thank Tracy C

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Aylesbury, United Kingdom
“A dream of a restaurant!”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

This restaurant had been recommended by various others so it was one that I really wanted to try. I wasn't disappointed. It was special and I loved it. We sat on the terrace upstairs and I only wish we had arrived a little earlier to enjoy the fabulous view! Food was amazing and it's presentation was fabulous, as was the wine, I only wish I had visited more as this was easily the best meal I had while on holiday in the area. This is a fabulous new restaurant and one which you should definitely make the time to enjoy. I will be back!!

4 Thank NicholaW187
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Lovely food and great service!”
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

We were recommended this restaurant by another couple in our hotel, me and boyfriend loved it so much we went back with my parents a couple days later.

The food is lovely. I had steak both times and it was excellent and not too much as you know how much food you eat on holiday, so many of the restaurants pile it on your plate and this place is just right.

Everyone enjoyed it and when I return next time I will be revisiting Cawa Cawa as it was the best restaurant we ate in during the two weeks holiday!

Also the cocktails are very nice!

Visited August 2014
2 Thank Kathryn_88_11
Telford, United Kingdom
“Lovely new restaurant”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I visited here first in June then again late July. Lovely new restaurant run by the lovely Aiden - fabulous terrace upstairs. Great choice of food and amazing cocktails. Service was a little slow in a June as restaurant newly opened but had great service in July - booked via Facebook all very easy. Definitely recommend and look forward to my next visit.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank SallyStride
Wigan, United Kingdom
“The best restaurant in Olu Deniz by far!”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

We visited this restaurant twice on our holiday and wished we'd have visited more. The food was amazing, it was a little out of the way so it was nice and quiet with a lovely chilled out atmosphere and the service was great. The staff were really friendly and couldn't do enough for us. The fillet steak was one of the best I've ever had. There were 6 of us and between us we tried the steak, the lamb, pizzas, pasta, burritos, traditional turkish dishes and everything was superb. Can't wait to go again next year!

1 Thank queensnoots