“brilliant hotel the best by far”
Review of Belcehan Delux

Belcehan Delux
Ranked #47 of 102 Hotels in Oludeniz
Reviewed July 5, 2008

Hi, me and my boyfriend have just returned from the belcehan deluxe we stayed here for one week (23rd june/ 1st July) and we had the best the time ever. we have been to turkey onec before in mamaris and we can say that olu deniz is 100% better. the bars restaurants and people are so nice and friendly and the food is lovely.
The hotel is amazing it is very modern and very clean and the staff and very helpful and extremely friendly. The rooms are very clean, comfy and relaxing. The pool is lovely and the food at the pool side is lovely too.
We will definately be returning next year and really didnt want to leave this year.

The late checkout rooms are priced slighlty to high at £30.00 however we felt that we didnt really need one even though we had 13 hours out of are room before we were picked up as there is a shower room and changing room within the hotel that is useful to have a shower and freshen up and the hotel has sofas and books to keep you busy whilst waiting.

I definately recommend the hotel to anyone wanting to have a fun relaxing holiday close to all shops and bars and the amazing beach

hope this helps
Jenny and Anthony

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jenny0800

Reviewed June 21, 2008

We have just returned from 2 weeks at the Belcehan Delux. The hotel is excellent and the staff were polite and extremely helpful.
We stayed on a bed and breakfast basis, the food was basic which is what we expected but it was more than adequate.
The pool was fabulous and like everything else in the hotel was very very clean.
The room was large and comfortable - it was made up every day and despite another review on this site we were provided with fresh towels every day. The room had free air conditioning (a must in Turkey), a fridge, TV and safety deposit box. The power shower in the bathroom was superb and we never had any problems getting hot water.
The resort itself was clean, very picturesque and the people were very friendly and hospitable. We never had a bad meal and we would recommend the Buzz Beach Bar as a must.
Overall we would say this is one of the best holidays we have had and we will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
2  Thank M-JEdi
Reviewed June 1, 2008

Stayed here mid May. The hotel is okay. The bed linens appeared clean but the carpet hadnt been vacuumed in a while. The hot water took a very long time to heat. We had to wait about 10-15 for the shower to run until the water heated up. Also, it was a matter of 5 minutes between my shower and my friends and just for having the shower off for 5 minutes I too had to wait another 15 minutes for the water to heat up again.
Upon checking in they told us we couldnt bring in food from outside and every time we came in they were eyeing us to see what we were bringing in with us if anything. The room was on the third floor. There was no lift to take up your luggage. We stayed 2 nights. One of the days we were there we came back to find that the room had been cleaned but the towels were missing. We discovered the towels layed outside in the patio chairs as if they were being dried or refreshed. It made us wonder if they were going to put those dirty towels back in the room and pretend they had been replaced with new ones. We called the front desk for new towels and they were brought up promptly but we were not comfortable after that. Then later in the evening the front desk guy brought us a towel telling us it fell off the balcony. We told him his cleaning lady had left them there and he pretending not to understand what we were saying. Upon checking out we were charged UK pounds for the room. I thought it was odd to have to pay in pounds when we are in Turkey. Although, it clearly stated pounds in my email with the hotel but I thought that to be very strange. So the room turned out to be very expensive for what it was. I would not stay here again. I dont think its worth it and thought it was dirty.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled solo
3  Thank m2347m
Reviewed May 19, 2008

We've just returned from a 2 week stay at the Belcehan Deluxe in Olu Deniz and had a superb stay there.
The room we had was very spacious, with a king size bed, a superb en-suite bathroom and large balcony. It was cleaned every day, with fresh towels supplied at least every other day. The breakfasts were the usual Turkish offerings of 2 kinds of cereal, yoghurt, dried fruits, 2 kinds of cheese, tomatoes, cucumber, hard boiled eggs, bread, toast, cream spreading cheese, jams, choc spread, honey, cooked potatoes, and to drink: coffee, tea, 2 kinds of juice. So although the choice was the same each day, it was varied ; we did hear someone complaining about the choice but as we were on holiday in Turkey and not Blackpool, we were more than happy to have the Turkish selection. For anyone who wants full English there are plenty of places offering it in the village.
We were B & B so didn't try the evening meals, there were too many other restaurants to choose from!
The staff were delightful, kind and helpful without being too 'in your face' ; if you've been to Turkey, you'll know what I mean.
The pool is lovely, with a jaccuzzi, sunbeds, child's pool and bar.
We've been coming to Olu Deniz for the last 9 years and have stayed in several hotels in the area and have to say that the Belcehan Deluxe was the best (so far).
Highly recommended!!!

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple
3  Thank lilypam
Reviewed January 13, 2008

I stayed in the Belcehan Deluxe for a week in June 2007 along with about 25 members of my extended family as my sister had arranged to get married on the beach. I arrived a few days after the rest of my party as I had made travel arrangements separately with a popular online travel agent.
Upon my arrival, I was greeted by the staff who by now, having met my sisters, felt that I was their brother too. As first impressions go, this was a good one.

As has been noted in other reviews of this hotel, the rooms were very clean and sported safety deposit boxes, air conditioning and a minibar. Just be warned that if you use the refrigerator for your own drinks/food then you will be charged for the privelige if you forget to remove them when the maid comes around in the morning!

As far as catering for large groups goes, the staff were extremely accomodating. The day after my sister's wedding which, incidentally, went off without a hitch in spite of the groom paragliding down to the ceremony, the staff moved some of the tables from inside the restaurant down to the poolside and there we dined.

The resort itself is great. There are restaurants aplenty. I would personally recommend the Secret Garden which is an outdoor restaurant but you would be forgiven for thinking otherwise as various forms of plantlife have grown to encase the dining area.

One of our favourite bars was North to Defend, affectionately known to us as Spike's, after the spritely young chap who ran the bar. Evening entertainment has, for me, been forever redefined. Spike would somehow manage to get everybody in the street dancing to those songs that most of us would rather were best left in the late 80s/early 90s. He would hand out polo shirts emblazoned with the bar's name and even went as far as to have one tailored to fit Ella, my cousin's 8 month old.

I'm not typically a summer/sea/sand holiday person but this, somehow, ticked all the boxes. The hotel was spot on. Transfers & flights just happened and on time too. Resort was full of things to see & do and best of all, the local people couldn't do enough to help.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
5  Thank Steve M
Reviewed October 27, 2007

Just got back from a week at the Belechan Delux. Totally superb.This hotel really stands out from the others in the area. It was modern, clean and the staff were brilliant. The photos online and in the brochures don't do it justice.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple
7  Thank buxton2006
Reviewed October 20, 2007

Having stayed in Olu Deniz last year but in a different hotel, we knew that this one would be good as we spotted it last year - and it looked fab.

Rooms are large and spacious, with a lovely balcony - which is quite rare in Olu deniz as they are usually quite small. The room was cleaned every day - with clean towels.

Breakfast is the usual Turkish affair of tomato's, eggs a potato dish, bread cereal fruit and yoghurt but it was of good quality and makes a change from toast!

Weather was wall to wall sunshine and hot but not too hot and the pool area was large and not too busy and they played chilled out music which was a bonus with a well stocked bar which wasn't too pricey! Although we went to the lagoon most days as it is stunning there!

Best restaurants in our opinion are Buzz, Help, cloud 9 and the seahorse as they are not full of english food - but you can still get burger and chips if you want. Buzz is lovely to go and grab a cocktail and watch the sunset and paragliders on the terrace with big squishy seats.

Loved it and can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple