“Good Value For Money”
Review of Hotel Greenland

Hotel Greenland
Ranked #17 of 102 Hotels in Oludeniz
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Recently returned from a two week stay at The Greenland with my husband and 8 year old son.
We normally have a much larger budget for our main holiday and stay in 5* premier hotels so we were very dubious about staying here. The reviews gave us confidence to book a deluxe room in block 6.
The hotel is very good for what we paid and have no complaints. The food was reasonable and staff very polite and courteous. We stayed around the top pool as we found the bottom pool loud, busy and a little aggravating.
The setting is pretty and the grounds of the hotel very pleasant.
The deluxe room is NOT deluxe but was adequate.
The hotel is fairly basic up to others we have stayed but as we didn't pay those prices we cant complain.
Hassan head of entertainment is lovely and very funny as were Sarah, DJ and Sezer.
Murat on reception is the most miserable person I have ever encountered on a hotel reception EVER !!! and not very polite or helpful.
Our cleaner stood outside our room door for 20 minutes on our last morning waiting blatantly for her tip !!!!
Its not a hotel we would return to but if you are looking for a low cost holiday then the Greenland is a good option.

Room Tip: Block 6 was quiet and next to the top pool if you want some peace
6  Thank oscargeorge3

Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

Just returned last night from a two week holiday at the Greenland Hotel with my daughter. We are extremely well travelled and stay in hotels with regularity. We could not fault this hotel. Rooms were spotlessly clean and the cleaning staff delightful, facilities were fantastic and staff were constantly cleaning and tidying. Loved the 25 metre pool and gym which meant I could train. The food was fantastic and great variety of dishes. The highlight for us was the entertainment and the wonderful hospitality from Hasan Silak and his amazing team. There were different acts every evening which encompassed professional dancers, plays and music. Hasan and his team went out of their way to make us feel welcome and included in the fun. The attention and inclusion of children was very apparent. I would highly recommend this hotel to couples, families and friends!!! Sandra Bradford Aberdeen Scotland and Sydney Australia.

Stayed: June 2014
8  Thank Sandy-Bradford
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Just returned from a two week stay at this fantastic hotel. Have been to the Greenland a few times before and as usual the staff are all absolutely brilliant, nothing is to much bother for them and they will go that extra mile to make your holiday as relaxing and stressless as they can. Cant praise the staff enough!!!! The food in the dining room is of a good quality and you would need to be extremely fussy not to find something to suit. If you are looking to chill out when you arrive speak to Josef who organises spa trips, its money well spent and sets you up for the rest of your holiday, it also helps you tan better, Cant wait to go back again!!!!

Room Tip: The deluxe rooms at the top pool are excellent if you prefer it quieter
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Mary O
Reviewed June 5, 2014

well what can I say!!?? we just returned from a two week stay at the hotel Greenland,,,i had read all the reviews last year before we booked and nothing disappointed us!!..room was fantastic and so clean,the only downfall was that we were in block one right near the bar,so with two young children if we went back to the room before the entertainment ended it was very noisy,we did ask the music to be turned down a couple of times and this was done straight away.However in the end it wasn't a problem as we just stayed up.If we go again next year I will request a block a bit further up..the food was fantastic,lots of choice and no complaints,the only think I think would be good would be an hour or so in the afternoon for the kids to have ice cream as was quite expensive in the shop.The local lager perge was the only lager and I think efes is nicer but this wasn't a huge problem.The staff at the hotel made this holiday,so friendly and kind and made us feel so welcome, sarah who runs the kids club is second to none,she was fantastic with all the kids and my two daughters loved her!!!.The whole entertainment team were great(hasan,klesk,sezer,sarah,) and really put everything into it!!!.Joseph,the cheeky chappy selling his Turkish baths around the pool is a star and is always smiling and friendly! my husband bought a Turkish bath off him and said it was great and value for money..all the lads behind the bar were great!!.All in all a fantastic holiday, and we cant wait to re book for next year!!!.

Room Tip: if you have a family choose block 4 or 5 or a room around top pool,where the music wont be loud at n...
10  Thank cathAllenwasIllin
Reviewed June 5, 2014

It was October 2012 when we decided that we wanted to get married on the beautiful Blue Lagoon in Turkey. When we booked our accommodation the Greenland Hotel was not our first choice hotel but after we couldn’t get into our first choice hotel we decided on this one…however it was a huge blessing in disguise because we could have not picked a better place to bring 23 of our wedding guests.
Its known that 60% of the guests to the Greenland are reoccurring and you can see why. The hotel was fab and personally I couldn’t fault a single thing. I’m so sad to be back home again.
The rooms were quite small (considering I was getting married) however the maids ensured they were spotless every day. They were so polite and there is nothing they wouldn’t do for us. We were hardly in the rooms anyway. A family in our party had a family room by the top pool which was much bigger if you prefer the space.
The food was always good, and yes there are chips with every meal but everything else we found was varied and there wasn’t one meal we disliked and that’s 23 of us. There are also pool side snacks from 11-5 each day so if you get peckish round the pool there are burgers or pizza and chips on offer too.
There are 2 pools at the Greenland, the top one being quiet and the bottom where the fun, games and music were. This is where we stayed. The slide is also at the bottom pool and the lads in our party loved it, when I say lads I mean grown men 
The hotel itself is on a steep hill which even after 2 weeks I still couldn’t get used to, however this is a small price to pay for such a great hotel. The facilities, cleanliness and positivity of this hotel is faultless.
My biggest positive about the Greenland Hotel is the staff. We made so many friends here. They did everything they could to make sure we had the best time and they make you feel like you’re the most important guest and nothing is a problem for them. The restaurant manager did his best each night to make sure we could all sit together for dinner and even allowed us to go and decorate a table and area for a friend’s 30th whilst we were there. Riza the bar manager and his team (Tommy, Serkan and Burak) are great lovely lads who really get involved with the guests. Make sure you see Joseph for the Turkish Bath and treatments, he is so lovely and makes a huge effort with all the guests. Hasan is the night and entrainment manager who works with his team DJ and Sezer to make sure everyone is happy and they really do a great job. The entertainment is great. Mr Greenland was hilarious!!
I loved everything about this hotel and booking to go back at my first opportunity….Thank you Greenland for making our Wedding Holiday so special!

Room Tip: If your happy staying by the busier bottom pool, request a room in Block 1, 2 or 3 to avoid the hill...
4  Thank Leanne G
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We've just come back from our 4th visit to the Greenland hotel. We are a family of four two teenage daughters my husband and I, we have had the best time yet again, the hotel staff are all friendly and welcoming it's clean and food is lovely. Then of course there is the entertainment staff what can I say Hasan the entertainment manager D J and Sezer are fantastic with everyone, they work long hard days and put 100% in everyday. My girls can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: May 2014
7  Thank Jamjar18
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Just got back from a two week holiday at this hotel with my husband and 6 year old daughter
The place is fabulous ideal setting clods to hisaronu oludeniz and fetiye
Sarah who does the kids club is a credit to the hotel she was fantastic
Ceaser was a lovely man Joseph sorted me out with a Turkish bath and massage ho to him when you first get there it's well worth the money
Hissan the entertainment manager was excellent such a lovely funny friendly guy
And dj ( the dj) wonderful
I just could not fault this holiday it was the best

Room Tip: Stay in block 4 you can't hear a thing
5  Thank Helsamk