“Lovely hotel and scenery!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Greenland

Hotel Greenland
Ranked #18 of 102 Hotels in Oludeniz
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely hotel and scenery!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

Me and my boyfriend came here during June for a week and had a great time! The scenery was absolutely beautiful, being set right up in the mountains. The hotel was very clean and the pools were too, even if they were freezing! We preferred the more quiet pool without the music as it was just nice to relax. The food was good with a nice variety although we wern't always too keen on breakfast. The only bad point was the entertainment which we felt was a bit hit and miss (being 19 I didn't really enjoy the idea of bingo), some nights were good whilst others were not so brilliant! But we took a few trips into Hisonaru and had a good time at the bars and clubs. The staff were friendly making it a very nice place to be. The weather was brilliant and we were pleased that you didn't have to wake up at 6am for sunbeds and there was plenty of beds all day! Although this was probably due to it being June. Finally the rooms were lovely, probably one of the nicest I've stayed in whilst abroad and the maids always did a brilliant job. So overall a fantastic hotel in a lovely rural setting, we would definitely visit again.

Room Tip: The deluxe rooms look amazing but I believe it's cheaper to book them with the holiday rather th...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank AlexEngland_12

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (411)
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

Me and my wife have just returned from this beautiful hotel after a lovely 2 week honeymoon. When we arrived the reception staff were all smiles and very helpful carrying our bags all the way to our room, the breakfast in the mornings is unbelievable with so many choices for all ages. Lunch and dinner are again so tasty with so much choice and the desserts were lovely and the variety changed everyday, the staff in the restaurant were clean polite full of smiles and always on hand to help. The hotel has 2 pools one at the top for the quiet sun seekers and the bottom for the kids and big kids like me :-)the activities throughout the day were brilliant!!! I can't stress enough how fun they were , sezer is an absolute legend getting everyone involved together , there is darts , waterpolo , shooting, paintballing, table tennis , water aerobics , pool and water volleyball. And the change it around everyday coming up with fun exciting games. The evening entertainment was again amazing with something different every night, Hassan the entertainment manager is brilliant and looks after the team and the guests in the best possible way, you cant forget Joseph , joseph is the rep for the Turkish bath, he is brilliant, trust me you have to try the service provided , its cheap runs like clockwork and an experience of a lifetime. This was my second time to Greenland hotel and won't be my last, we met the most amazing people there, Stu and family , Andy and family Mr and Mrs jeffro , Matt and Kate , si and Louis and of course my bromance glen and his gorgeous Mrs ellie . I really would recommend anyone to go hotel Greenland its clean amazing and also so close to everything, thank you again hotel and staff , will see you all next year x

• Stayed May 2013
4 Thank mattandge
Scunthorpe, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Just returned from here! It was our first visit and certainly won't be our last! What a fantastic holiday,I took my wife my two teenage girls my nephew and mother and father in law and not one of us had a complaint. So to start would be the room excellent,secondly the site it's self excellent the staff excellent has an sezer dj excellent you can see where this is going! As stu below pointed out where the negative reviews come from is beyond me!! I'm an honest lad if something isn't right trust me I'd say so, the food was gorgeous the lads in the restaurant work tirelessly it was clean very well presented and always fresh the room spotless again down to the graft of our lovely cleaner and the gardens and such very well kept, I'd recommend this place to anyone it's small and so friendly we met some amazing people(matt,glen,Geoff,Chris,Rory,Elle,Gemma, etc) you get the best of both worlds top pool is quiet bottom pool is the busiest place with activities such as water polo (go team greenland as to which I claim best goal keeper award ha ha) darts and other activities throughout the day happen and let me just put this.........sezer is on the entertainment team what a young man this lad is he's is so friendly well mannered fun and works so hard day in day out he made our holiday so much more special sezer you are an honouree fletcher and hold a special place in our hearts thanks pal....seriously ignore the whingers on ere its a load of rubbish this place will provide you with something you'll just want more of either being a family or couple thank you sooo much greenland and keep up the remarkable work you really made our year ;) see you all next year.....Andy.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
7 Thank andy123987
London, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

Just returned from Greenland hotel and miss it already. Two weeks of sun, fun and sezer!
Grounds immaculately clean as are all the rooms.
Food is good it is a 4* hotel and I feel that you get what you pay for. there is all ways something to choose from, local foods and easy options like chips, pasta. loads of salad and deserts.
very close to Hisaronu.
The highlight of our holiday was the entertainment and bar staff.
Sezer is a absolute ledge he is great with the kids and even better with the big kids like me and Mr Greenland(Matt)
Hassan is a great guy he even came and waved us off when we left.
Great holiday will definitely return as soon as possible.

Glen and Ellie

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Cornwall
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

Just returned front a week at this hotel with my large family, and having stayed at many other hotels in various countries can honestly say that this was one of the best 4*.
Found all the staff extremely friendly & helpful, nothing was too much trouble. The family room, sleeping 5 was enormous and modern. Kept very clean with fresh towels/sheets regularly.
The hotel food in my opinion cannot be faulted. A large choice for all meals, including fresh fish on many occasions, lamb, seafood, beef & chicken. Always, hot and fresh. Very large choice of salads, freshly cooked bread and desserts.
Went on a jeep safari with Tiny Acropol, booked online before we went, great fun, very reasonable. Caught dolmus's into Hisaronu, Fethiye & Olu Deniz.
All in all we had a fantastic holiday, and would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank nic2393
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

We arrived on 1st of june too the Greenland hotel, the staff were brilliant everything was emasculate, always tidy and clean. The staff were lovely and very helpful. The food for us was brilliant and was available exactly on the times given. We only ventured out for one night but preferred staying the hotel. The Turkish bath is definatly recommended but go on your first day before you tan. The entertainment was brill we never stopped laughing the whole holiday! it's the best holiday we've had, we're just sad we couldn't stay longer :( we will be returning for 2 weeks next year without a doubt!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Nicola S
ashton u lyne,mcr
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

We have just returned from a 2 week stay at Hotel Greenland and we had an amazing time. The hotel ground and rooms were spotless, the staff amazing and ceaser, who were amazing with the kids especailly getting the kids to dance to Gangham Style-thank you, you made our kids holiday. The restuarant was never overcrowded, staff worked so hard making sure tables were tidy and ready for the next guests and everyone queued up for food, no pushing-in. We had a total relaxing holiday and seriously recommend this hotel to all, definatley value for money. Bar staff always remembered what your favourite tipple was and was already being poured before yo asked. The Vodkas were rather large, so I asked for a small one, they poured it in a small glass, which of course made it stronger,lol. Thank you Hotel Greenland for a fab holiday and hoping to see you again next year!
If you get chance see Josef, book a Turkish Massage, it takes approx 3hours but its 3hours of pampering and well worth the money. I wasnt sure to have one at first but decided to go with two friends we made there and I am soooo happy I decided to go, well worth it and kepted the Mozzies away for the night,lol.
Only negative comment, when we booked our holiday we thought the beach was closer than it was, our error but you can get the beach on the shuttle bus, which is free or catch a bus/taxi. This didnt spoil anything about our holiday, we decided to have two days out visiting the beach and the harbour.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family