Hotel Greenland
Ova Resort Hotel(Ovacik)(Great Value!)
$42
$87
$77
  • Pool
Ocean Blue High Class Hotel(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
$53
$49
$160
$125
  • Breakfast included
Morina Deluxe Hotel(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
$5,209
$129
$100
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Tonoz Beach Hotel(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
$40
Turquoise Hotel(Oludeniz)
$71
TripAdvisor
1,663 results
All reviewsquiet poolpancakestherras barturkeyturkish bathnext yearlower poolgreat holidaysaladrussian dancersentertainment teamdeluxe roomwater polosteep hillevening entertainmentice creamall inclusive drinks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 7, 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed here last year and had a brilliant time. Our room was lovely, very clean, with a nice balcony view. Only issue was that we were given twin beds pushed together instead of a double bed which was a little annoying! We were all inclusive and the food was great, with lots of variety. The hotel complex itself is very pretty, though a little hilly. We prefered the Upper Pool, which is a quieter but the Main Pool is great for kids, with a water slide, water polo and free lilos and other equiptment.
The entertainment isn't great, a lot of cheesy karoke and poor-quality dance acts, but one day they had a market come to the hotel from which I bought some lovely jewellery. The staff are all helpful and polite - we arrived very late at night and they ordered kebabs for us from a local shop which, incidentally, was the nicest kebab I've ever eaten!
We booked through First Choice and we also did some of their trips while we were there. You can book the same trips much cheaper in town but be careful if you do so - we heard about companies ripping people off, compromising on safety, being overcrowded, having buses without air con or giving tours in foreign languages. We choose to play it safe and pay the extra money and all our trips were fantastic! I especially recommend the Dalyaman Mud Baths / Turtle Beach trip and we also took a fantastic boat trip around some of the islands, where you got to go swimming in the sea. My boyfriend is a bit of a history buff, and if that's your sort of thing too then definately go on the Ephesus/Pamukkale trip (which we actually did with Thomas Cook). It's quite expensive at £100 pp and it's also an overnight trip but it both sites were absolutely breathtaking and, in my opinion, well worth the money! The one thing I wouldn't reccomend is the Olu Deniz Blue Lagoon, which the hotel offers a complimentary shuttle bus too. You have to pay, the beach is completely crowded with deckchairs and the water is absolutely filthy!
Overall, we had a fantastic time both in Turkey and at Hotel Greenland, and I wouldn't hestitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Bethany L
Reviewed September 7, 2011

Stayed at Hotel Greenland between August 11-19 and had a really good time. The hotel is superb, very clean with food very good and varied. The enterainment during the day is fun and you should get off your a$£e and get involved as it's good fun, evenings is a bit cheesy but it does the job just about. Had a great trip to the mud baths which was booked through Pioneer in Olu Deniz which was really good value for money and a third of the price Thomsons were offering! Rooms were cleaned every day and although not overly spacious it was fine. Olu Deniz and the Blue Lagoon is wonderful, not too impressed with Fetiyhe apart from the harbour area. The staff are really wonderful, friendly and so helpful and met some really nice fellow holiday makers.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2011

This was our 3rd Stay at The Hotel Greenland, Pleased to see it hadn't changed too much. Although a lot of the staff had changed there were still a few familiar faces. The Staff are ALL very friendly from the Cleaners.Chefs, Waiters, Bar Staff. They really do try so hard.

While there Myself and The Girlfriend got engaged, but kept it quiet :) I couldn't think of a nicer place to propose :D

The food was still a high quality and plenty of it, the staff was quick to replace the empty trays most of the time. The choice we found was very very good, I tried to stick to Salads at lunch time....but often failed when I saw the hot fried food available :) Breakfast was nice as I usually happy with just a coffee...but did sneak a occasional "Fried breakfast" or a lovely omelette (made to order) or even those lovely pancakes with some sugar and fresh lemon. Never really tried the afternoon snacks or midnight soup although told that they were also nice. A good thing I noticed this years was the waiters were still quick to remove the plates/cups/glasses from the table....but last year they never asked if you had finished and just whipped them away, noticed that now they do enquire if you have finished..well done :D

The pools are still nice and clean and cold....but you need that bit of chill after been in the Sun..so refreshing :) There did seem at times on the odd day when the hotel was full that Parasols was in short supply, but a little searching you could find one. The tiled sides of the pool is slippy when wet, so be careful. The top pool is regarded as a "quiet" pool ... shame that a small group decided to have a Screaming "Lets run around pushing other members of the group in, grabbing and shouting" EVERYDAY and these were ADULTS...you know who you are, Yes, you are on holiday and so are WE..there is a bottom pool for that!

We stayed in a Deluxe room #617...very nice with a little more space.

Yes, the hotel is on a hill it is a small price to pay for the lovely views, I say small price to pay as I sit in my armchair writing this, if I was on the hill between the bottom pool and top maybe I wouldn't be so forgiving..haha. just had to take it slow, a small bench half way up would be nice..just for a little rest :D

The entertainment was good, especially the acts that came in and preformed in the amphitheater mainly dancers Belly, Latin, Turkish, Street etc. The team seemed to work very hard especially in the evening with the best couple, Karaoke, bingo etc.

Overall its a real gem of a place...hope to return next September for our 4th Stay

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Baroslfc5
Reviewed September 5, 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Greenland HOtel for 2 weeks in July. The hotel was very clean and the decor was lovely. The staff are fantastic and very accommodating. There was a large selection of food, usually I'm very fussy but foun something to eat easily . The hotel is about 5 minutes away from hissaronu on the dolmus bus which is fab, lots of bars and restaurants. It stops anywhere for you and is 2 lira. You can also get the bus to olu deniz which is about 15 minutes away . Was Our first time in turkey and loved it so much we are going to go back to Greenland hotel next year. Highly recommend this hotel to not only families but young couples and girly:lads hols. Jeep safari is an absolute must great day for anyone ! Also 12 island boat trip was great . If you are considering the Greenland hotel I'd say go for it! Had the best time ever always plenty on( water polo, water aerobics, step, riffle shooting, darts, killer pool everyday !)

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Blondieeex
Reviewed September 3, 2011

A lovely spot with mountain views. staff were so friendly and couldn't do enough for you. Food was tasty and varied every day. room was just right and the maids made the beds look
beautiful with their towel creations!!!!
Have recommended to friends
Just one negative the top pool was meant to be a quiet one but four adults spoilt it being loud and rude.

Room Tip: We asked for a quiet room, but is was by the pool. Quiet rooms were more expensive! Room was suitable though.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple