Sea Breeze Apart Hotel
RED Hotel(Oludeniz)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
All reviewsturkish bathsundial restaurantturkeytable tennis and pool tabledeluxe suitenext yearlaundry roomself catering apartmentadult poolfriends weddingbed apartmenta fantastic place to stayrelaxing holidaymonday marketbars and restaurantsbar and restaurant staffshower head
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Just returned from a wonderful week at the Sea Breeze. It was my first trip to Turkey and certainly won't be my last! The Sea Breeze itself was spotlessly clean and is small enough to give it a feeling of intimacy. The apartment was large and contained everything we required. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Their pizzas are amazing!!!! The location is also good with a nice walk to the centre of things in the town where there are many many bars and restaurants to suit most peoples requirements. The mountain as a back drop to the complex is breathtaking. Would definitely recommend this venue.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lulu1970
Reviewed May 14, 2012

Traveled with a group of friends to celebrate a wedding. The ceremony was beautiful and the food great. The Sea Breeze couldn't have had more accommodating and friendly staff and our room and public areas were just lovely! Would do my best to go back some day but there is a big world out there to explore and I don't usually manage to get to the same place twice. Would recommend the Sunset cruise organised by Serkan and also the Greek night was good fun! Thanks to all the staff for a wonderful stay. Oh, and the 'salon' was fabulous too, most of the women in our party had massages, make-up, facials and hair done!

Room Tip: if traveling without kids the room right next the adult pool was fabulous!
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2011

love the sea breeze,all english no germans!! lovely staff, cant do enough for you, weve been going for years..its spotless, very clean..i have recomended over 25 of my clients to go to the sea breeze, and they all keep going back...we love the people..they have an amazing memory..they remember you year after year..the food at the sea breeze is excellent..its the holiday you just dont want to go home, i could easily stay for 6mnths of the year..you are best sticking with the sea breeze for your trips, at least you will be with people from the sea breeze, and not random people off the beach, we did this 1 time from the beach and where stuck sat opposite the most miserable german family! stick with errol for your trips..

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank tracy k
Reviewed September 14, 2011

I booked this hotel partly due to the great reviews I read on Tripadvisor, but it was just average! Turkish Night (belly dancing etc), not good and the place was over-run with Weddings, we witnessed three! They will also try and push the trips, I booked a couple of these, but again, I would (in my opinion) avoid them.

If you are looking for a cheap holiday, clean rooms and plenty of sun then this is the place.

Room Tip: Book a room as far away from the bar area as possible, as the Weddings and Turkish Night go on till late and are loud!
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 14, 2011

My family and I have been staying at Sea Breeze for 10 years and each time we go we all enjoy it more. It has now in my opinion been made perfect for all ages.The management are second to none and the staff are just fantastic. The apartments are modern and very,very clean.They are cleaned every day. On site you have a bar/restaurant,gymnasium,turkish bath,sauna,jacuzzi,beautician,table tennis and a putting green.If you do want to swim in a quiet area there is also a second pool,for adults only! They also have an experienced trip advisor on site. If you are thinking of planning a wedding,they have vast experience of making your wedding day perfect. The menu in the restaurant is very varied and something for everyone,whatever your appetite may be. If you have a special meal request they will help. No problems with finding a sunbed arfound the pool. In my opinion ,if you need anything or are not happy with something,just speak to the management.Thank you Erdinc,Erol,Hassan,Elvis,Serkan and all the staff at Sea Breeze for making our holidays just perfect.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family