“Best hotel in Turkey”

Ranked #10 of 102 Hotels in Oludeniz
London, United Kingdom
“Best hotel in Turkey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

This is a perfect hotel for all ages friendly staff excellent manager we have been to Turkey many times but this bets all other hotels it has everything you want brilliant food with new chef who can cook anything and is so helpful.this hotel is quiet but in easy reach of other restaurant shops has everything to make you feel you have had a great holiday

Room Tip: All rooms have balconies all facing the lovey pool.a/c for a small fee safes in every room
1 Thank Margaret S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (185)
  • Turkish first
Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

3rd visit to the Leytur with my partner and our little boy who was 2 during our stay! Aswel as my parents and extended family! Gets better every time if that is possible! Literally could not fault anything. Staff, food, location, accommodation! Thank you so much to all the staff who made us so welcome! Would recommend the Leytur to anybody

2 Thank HarrietxScott
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

WELL WHAT CAN I SAY, second visit and even better than the first, new chef fantastic, all staff really friendly and they will see you enjoy your break also where can you get a quality 4 course meal for £7.35 yes Hotel Leytur and the bar snacks are amazing and great value too, sit in the shade around the pool where nothing is a problem and get served by the bar boys (great sense of humour and very polite) location is great with 3 towns within easy access each offering something different ( Fethiye, Hissranou and Olu Denies sorry about the spelling ). My advise is BOOK IT AND ENJOY IT as it certainly met all our demands and we will go back for sure. For fish try the fish market at fethiye you buy fresh fish of your choice and the restaurants cook for you all within the same market, ( great night out) for steak try Costello,s in Hissranou, ( 12oz fillet £10 ). for great turkish food try 3 Cheers which is 3/4 a mile to the left when leaving the hotel towards Hissranou and located on the right ( we walked there and got the bus back) to stuffed to walk. Please under stand I'm well travelled and have never felt the need to write on trip advisor, but following this trip I feel the need to share my experience, and what a great experience it was.

Room Tip: Don't forget a travel kettle, all rooms pool facing, free wi-fI
5 Thank Alan B
Basingstoke
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic, friendly, welcoming from Leyla herself (owner), to the barmen Egeman and Danny, the chef, the maintenance man and even the housemaids. Great rooms, great location, awesome food, so clean and just an amazing place to stay. Lovely friendly atmosphere, this was our 2nd visit and definitely not the last. The guests were all so friendly and most of them were also repeat returners, a true testament to what a fab place this is and how lovely Leyla and her staff are.

5 Thank Lallybat
Basingstoke
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

We came back to Leytur because I really can't fault the hotel or the owner and staff. Its the friendliest hotel I've EVER stayed in, Leyla the owner is so lovely, helpful, friendly and runs a tight ship. Egeman and Danny are the loveliest of guys, working long hours but always on top form with a great sense of humour, the food is awesome, rooms clean etc. Won't hesitate in recommending and revisiting. Great location in the middle of Fethiye and Olu Deniz with the dolmus stopping right outside.

2 Thank Sue M
Bristol
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2014

Having stayed here several times over the last few years, this family run hotel gets even better. With a new chef (Mehmett), the food at the hotel is second to none in quality or value. Wi-fi facility in all rooms and all areas now makes it even more convenient to access the internet, emails etc. The friendly staff, from the cleaning staff, bar and restaurant make this hotel a perfect stay.
The pool is always immaculately clean and there is no problem getting a sunbed. We stayed for 12 nights at the beginning of the season and having just returned are already looking to book again next year as we are unable to get back again this season.
I am proposing to charge the hotel for my Weight Watchers fees as I attempt to lose weight gained eating their marvellous food. An absolutely brilliant holiday thanks to all the staff and team at the hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent facing the pool area
3 Thank mark2008bristol
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014

When myself and my best friend were 11 years old we agreed that when we were very old....say 30....we would have a holiday together to celebrate our birthdays. At 30 years old we had our families to raise, so did not achieve this goal. However, now being REALLY old at 50....we decided to book a week away. We wanted it to be exceptionally special as in all our 39 years of being friends we had never been away together and we felt reaching 50 was quite an accomplishment. Therefore our holiday had to be nothing short of amazing.

After booking the Leytur, we looked at some reviews and although there were some good reviews, there were some minor, negative reviews.......and I can honestly say the negativity was not deserved. We had an idea in our minds what we wanted from our experience and the Hotel Leytur excelled our expectations.. Today I retuned home from the best holiday ever and felt I had to review my experience.

We were greeted by Leyla and immediately made to feel welcome. We went half board and ate like queens. Fantastic food, perfectly cooked and beautifully presented. I would like to say the weight gain was my body reacting to the heat, but in reality, it was my greedy face reacting to the smells, colours and tastes of every meal. I cannot do the food justice in words. We never had a bad meal in the full week we were there.

Everywhere is clean and fresh. Our room had plenty of storage for our belongings, was clean and comfortable. It felt very 'homely'. The staff take great pride in their roles and are efficient in all tasks. Nothing is too much bother. They are friendly, respectful and humorous.

Prices for food and drink at the Leytur are very reasonable, competitive even. Leyla's attitude is that you are on holiday. If she can help in any way, she does, going above and beyond what is expected. She believes you should not have problems on holiday, and if any arise she will do all she can to help sort it. She is also very funny and a great listener.

The saying "There are no strangers here, just friends you haven't met yet" comes to mind, as this describes the atmosphere and guests in the hotel. Everyone got on very well, guests and staff alike. Leyla runs a very well oiled and happy ship!! It was the best holiday I ever had.

I can totally understand why people return to this hotel year after year.

Room Tip: There are no fitness facilities, but there is a spa a short bus journey away. Room service was not n...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends