The hotel is nice, clean, and not your bulk standard holiday accommodation and this in itself makes this a great hotel to stay in in this resort. It is set up as a boutique style hotel but would be ranked well down the scale if it was based in a city centre, so whilst it has a more exclusive feel to it than the other hotels in this resort it scores well because it has little or no competition worth talking about.
The rooms are simple and very clean although there is a distinct lack of lighting in the bathroom and the pool area is very comfortable and relaxing. The owners do make a big thing about their restaurant but we found this average and overpriced compared to the other options available and the Buzz Bar which is just a few yards away is excellent and has great views.
Many reviews complain about the noise from near by bars and clubs and yes it is loud and does go on well into the night but this cannot be a criticism of this hotel as this is a function of this resort. Whilst it is small it is built around the standard British desire to go on holiday to drink and party. If you do not like noise and resorts where British food and tackiness have an upper hand then do not go to Oludeniz because unless you are half way up the mountain it will be noisy.
If however you want a nice hotel a cut above the rest in a lively resort situated right on the beach then this is just about the best place you could pick.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a traditional Fethiye stone house surrounded by olive trees, Oyster Residences provides air conditioned rooms with balconies and free Wi-Fi. It features an outdoor pool and grounds with lounge beds. A minibar and a TV are in each room at Oyster Residences. All rooms come with private modern bathrooms and are decorated in pastel colors. Some rooms include a private furnished terrace. A range of dishes are served at Oyster's restaurant. Guests can eat outside on the terrace or relax with a drink lounge. Massage treatments are offered and guests can enjoy reading the hotel's private library. Free private parking is available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Oyster Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oyster Residence Oludeniz Hotel Oludeniz
- Oyster Residence Hotel Oludeniz
- Oludeniz Oyster Residence Hotel