We have just returned from a week at the oyster for our honeymoon. we arrived at some ungodly hour and shown to our room where we crashed for a few hours then on waking headed for the pool area which was really lovely,clean and quiet and plenty of sun loungers/hammocks/beds/cushions, we then had to change rooms (xl's fault!)and we got a lovely garden terrace room which was perfect with lovely bathroom(2 wash basins) with excellent shower/steam thingy,lots of wardrobe dressing space,bath robes,slippers,large white fluffy towels,cool marble floor and general lovliness.
We spent a lot of our time around the pool/terrace area watching the paragliders above trying not too get burnt as it was still v.hot!
I arranged a turkish bath through reception which was easily done and someone came to collect me and drop me off afterwards(tukish bath recommended preferably at the end of the day!)
There was a well stocked bookshelf with and magazines for the residents to use -i managed to read 4 books in 7 days.So if you forget your books it doesnt matter there is stuff for all tastes.
The bar next door can be noisy but it really didnt bother us we stayed in 116
We ate at the hotel but unfortunately the food was dissapointing I ordered Turkish paella-thinking it would be similar to spanish paella-but no it was rice with a strange sauce and tiny bits of fish, hubby had bbq which he said was crap.
The food at Help next door was very good also excellent pizza at La Mara short walk up road,We also ate at Jade on our last night -although pricey the fish was beautiful and perfectly cooked.
The turks seem to put sauce on everyhing tis wierd,cocktails are good at Help although at 5 quid a pop theyre not cheap- dont need many tho are quite strong!
Well done for reading this far!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a traditional Fethiye stone house surrounded by olive trees, Oyster Residences provides air conditioned rooms with balconies and free Wi-Fi. It features an outdoor pool and grounds with lounge beds. A minibar and a TV are in each room at Oyster Residences. All rooms come with private modern bathrooms and are decorated in pastel colors. Some rooms include a private furnished terrace. A range of dishes are served at Oyster's restaurant. Guests can eat outside on the terrace or relax with a drink lounge. Massage treatments are offered and guests can enjoy reading the hotel's private library. Free private parking is available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Oyster Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oyster Residence Oludeniz Hotel Oludeniz
- Oyster Residence Hotel Oludeniz
- Oludeniz Oyster Residence Hotel