Very nice place to stay with great staff but you must be aware of the loud music at night which comes from the Help Bar next door. Otherwise a great chill out area to read books by the pool with only the sound of falling olives plopping into the pool! We arrived late at around 11pm but were given a fantastic meal and drinks by the log fire as it was chilly the night we arrived. Great location if you are going on a boat trip as right on the beach front.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a traditional Fethiye stone house surrounded by olive trees, Oyster Residences provides air conditioned rooms with balconies and free Wi-Fi. It features an outdoor pool and grounds with lounge beds. A minibar and a TV are in each room at Oyster Residences. All rooms come with private modern bathrooms and are decorated in pastel colors. Some rooms include a private furnished terrace. A range of dishes are served at Oyster's restaurant. Guests can eat outside on the terrace or relax with a drink lounge. Massage treatments are offered and guests can enjoy reading the hotel's private library. Free private parking is available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Oyster Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oyster Residence Oludeniz Hotel Oludeniz
- Oyster Residence Hotel Oludeniz
- Oludeniz Oyster Residence Hotel