The main buildings look like something more at home in the Provence Region of France, the
Interiors look very plantation house in style with a stripped back shabby chic feel to the pool and restaurant areas. Where this hotel excels is with the staff and their can do will do attitude to anything. The pool area is small and the limited number of available sun beds is probably the main negative to the whole picture, this is made worse in many respects by the behaviour of some of the guests, laying claim to multiple beds in different areas or leaving towels on beds whilst going off for 4 hour lunch, walk, siesta.
The breakfast is served buffet style and consists of freshly baked breads cheeses scrambled eggs, coffee, teas etc - but with the option of requesting eggs and omelettes which are cooked to order. The extensive food menu commences mid morning and runs right through to the evening when the restaurant really comes into its own. If you do have the opportunity then the boat trip booked with Mustafa is well recommended with plenty opportunities to swim and the restaurant visited for lunch served the most excellent fish.
I have seen previous comments in which reference is made to the noisy bars and nightlife and although within the hotel it is easy to be fooled into thinking you are in a secluded private place, step outside and you soon realise you are in the middle of Oludenis with all it has to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a traditional Fethiye stone house surrounded by olive trees, Oyster provides air conditioned rooms with balconies and free Wi-Fi. It features an outdoor pool and grounds with lounge beds. A minibar and a TV are in each room at Oyster Residences. All rooms come with private modern bathrooms and are decorated in pastel colors. Some rooms include a private furnished terrace. A range of dishes are served at Oyster's restaurant. Guests can eat outside on the terrace or relax with a drink lounge. Massage treatments are offered and guests can enjoy reading the hotel's private library. Free private parking is available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Oyster Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oyster Residence Oludeniz Hotel Oludeniz
- Oyster Residence Hotel Oludeniz
- Oludeniz Oyster Residence Hotel