Excellent beachfront boutique hotel. Rooms are private, clean, comfortable, and cool. The pool and garden are excellently maintained. The hotel is perfect for a couples get away. I would suggest going on a boat ride with Mustafa, he will take you on a private tour of the coastline. The restaurant has a great atmosphere and an excellent BBQ in the evening. Oludeniz is not a quiet place at night so I would suggest bringing ear plugs regardless of where you stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a traditional Fethiye stone house surrounded by olive trees, Oyster Residences provides air conditioned rooms with balconies and free Wi-Fi. It features an outdoor pool and grounds with lounge beds. A minibar and a TV are in each room at Oyster Residences. All rooms come with private modern bathrooms and are decorated in pastel colors. Some rooms include a private furnished terrace. A range of dishes are served at Oyster's restaurant. Guests can eat outside on the terrace or relax with a drink lounge. Massage treatments are offered and guests can enjoy reading the hotel's private library. Free private parking is available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your Oyster Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oyster Residence Oludeniz Hotel Oludeniz
- Oyster Residence Hotel Oludeniz
- Oludeniz Oyster Residence Hotel