We stayed with friends for a weeks holiday, we had a private taxi from the airport, i would recomend this. all staff were really great sort of made friends with you from the start, the management are a little more formal but i think thats a good thing. Breakfast every morning was 120% from cereals to fruit and if you wanted cooked the waiters would get the chef to talk to you anything from a fried egg to a full cooked breakfast, try one of the omletes made to your own taste of fillings, itll set you up for the day. We had evening meals a few times in the week and the quality was really good much better than most reastrants around the hotel, The rooms, if you can book one of the garden rooms you get your own little decked area with patio table & chairs and also some cosy outside day beds, the room has a steamroom/bath Great after a day in the turkish microwave. the pool area is really great both shade & full sun there are plenty of beds etc for everyone, all in all a really lovely place to stay as couples, not really the hotel for kids, spotleslly clean, the beach is litrally a hop, the sea is great but watch for shelf dropoff & pebbles underfoot as you enter the sea, i wore some diving shoes, they were selling some cheap rubber shoes in the beach shops get some itll make your getting in & out of the sea a dodle, we will 100% go back to olu and will only use hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a traditional Fethiye stone house surrounded by olive trees, Oyster provides air conditioned rooms with balconies and free Wi-Fi. It features an outdoor pool and grounds with lounge beds. A minibar and a TV are in each room at Oyster Residences. All rooms come with private modern bathrooms and are decorated in pastel colors. Some rooms include a private furnished terrace. A range of dishes are served at Oyster's restaurant. Guests can eat outside on the terrace or relax with a drink lounge. Massage treatments are offered and guests can enjoy reading the hotel's private library. Free private parking is available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your Oyster Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oyster Residence Oludeniz Hotel Oludeniz
- Oyster Residence Hotel Oludeniz
- Oludeniz Oyster Residence Hotel