“Fab”

Ranked #62 of 103 Hotels in Oludeniz
North Staffordshire
“Fab”
Reviewed August 6, 2007

This hotel is set in fabulous contryside, the staff were very pleasant, willing to help and their English was AMAZING! (so too were the locals)
Food was fantastic, (with everything being washed in bottled water ,so no cases of the SQUITS!) excellent choices always available and plenty of it.
The room was basic but very adequate after all, you don't go on holiday to just sit in a hotel room!
The pool was clean and well kept
Many other holiday makers who were there at the same time as me, were on return visits - so it can't be all bad!

I have already booked to reurn in 2007 and can't wait!!

The poor reviews left by other really don't do the hotel and the hardworking staff any justice

• Liked — Basic and clean, what else can you ask for
  • Disliked — there wasn't anything
  • Stayed September 2006, traveled as a couple
2 Thank MissLollyDolly

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
manchester uk
Reviewed July 12, 2007

the facts about this hotel

1) rooms are very small, with no black out curtains
2) serveral rooms are in the basement with no view and they smell damp.
3) kids are given cots as there is no room for an extra bed in a lot of the rooms (my little one is nearly3 and is a big girl)
4) food is limited in selection i.e. a curry night ok if every one likes curry. breakfast is a choice of omelletee, bread or cereal.
unlike most all inclusives ice cream isn't included.
5) Entertainment staff try there best with limited space and rescources.
6) rooms and towels changed only once in a week
7) lots of steps and no lifts not suitable for less mobile.

On the whole we had an excellent holiday the area is exceptional the trips are great value especially oscars and focus. you can eat out with a 1/2 bottle of wine for under£15 try dippy dollys 3course meal plus a bottle of wine £11 for 2 people.
we would definatley return to the same area but to a different hotel.

any questions please feel free to email me j.balcers@btinternet.com

I'm the type of person that sees the glass as half full not half empty, but all this place has really got going for it is free drink, nice pool and sunshine.

• Liked — the pool
  • Disliked — the rooms and food
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with family
1 Thank balcers3
Northumberland
Reviewed July 9, 2007

There was 7 of us who stayed at this hotel including my 2 year old son, although there was not much to do for him the entertainers Daisy, Johnny and Jane were really friendly and kept him busy, he also loved playing in the small kids pool.

There was plenty of food which met everyones satisfaction and there was a good choice of soft drinks and alcohol.

The hotel has a lovely relaxed friendly atmoshpere. All the staff are welcoming and friendly. At the end of our holiday Daisy, Johnny and Jane even came to wave us off.

Hisaronu is also a lovely place with plenty to do and the trips are reasonably priced.

We can't wait to go back!

• Liked — The friendly atmosphere
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled with family
1 Thank kay86
Cambridge
Reviewed July 1, 2007

Great location, we returned from a fourtnight at the pink palace on the 18th of june, we came back wanting more so we could well go back for another great cheap holiday next june.
It rained on our first day but apart from that the weather was perfect.
everything about Hisoranu was perfect. We done a lot of shopping at the markets. lastly the blue lagoon is to die for its really is worth going to turkey for, go with the hotel to there private beach its like you cant imagine.

7 Thank LKW1
bolton
Reviewed June 29, 2007

Me and my boyfriend and his parents have jus returned from the pink palace and enjoyed every min of it? the food was very turkish but very good indeed. the rooms were basic and small but clean and comfortable, the air con is a gift!! the pool area is great, but stay away from the side opposite the restaurant as the wind picks up and blows the umberellas away!! the entertainment staff are brill, if a little repetitive but they try their best! for the price we payed it was great, with a 5 min walk into hisoranu and dolmus trips into the surrounding towns from outside the hotel.
i reccomend the pink palace!!

• Liked — clean and simple
  • Disliked — small and basic
4 Thank angelrachel
West of Scotland
Reviewed June 24, 2007

We have just returned on June 23rd 2007 from a fortnights holiday at the Pink Palace. As mentioned before the rooms are very basic but clean. We were put into a room in the 'dungeons' to which I complained as we had booked way back in January requesting a double room with a pool view. and my documentation stated a double room. We were moved within 9 hrs considering we had arrived at 5 in the morning.

You will always be able to find something to eat and the spirits in the all inclusive are locally produced but of high quality and the beer is fine too!

The animation team try their best but the weather was becoming very hot for this time of year and most people could not be bothered joining in.

We have stayed in Hisaronu before (9 years ago) and the town has almost doubled in size. It is a lovely town and the locals dont hassle you too much. A nice restaurant to eat in is the 'Honeymoon', we ate there 9 years ago and again this year and found it of very high quality. The Emporer - combined Chinese, Indian & Mexican is superb too at £6.80 to eat as much as you like and you can combine the food. It is situated next to 'Talk of the Town'.

We felt we had good value for money at the Pink Palace but most of the other guests had paid much more than us. I would go back if the price was right. The only negative thing I can say it the maids are very nosey - tend to have a good nosey about your clothes and belongings. I actually got 9 one pounds coins stolen from my zipped make-up bag. I complained to the reception asking that the Manager come and see me regarding this however I am still waiting for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would not let this put me off going back - however make sure you hire a safety deposit box.

• Liked — Location and good value for money
  • Disliked — The basic rooms and the outdoor entertainment and restaurant
5 Thank Pamingy
Southampton
Reviewed June 10, 2007

My boyfriend and I have just returned from a weeks holiday at the Pink Palace in Hisaronou/Fethiye Turkey.
I have to say for the price we paid, it was brilliant. The rooms were very basic, but always kept clean - you don't go on holiday to stay in your room the whole time, so they were adequate.

The pool area is lovely, however a little dusty at the moment form the new road that is being built right outside, but this won't last for much longer!...

The hotel is situated perfectly in Hisaronou with short and very convenient bus journeys to Oludeniz and Fethiye.

On Monday there is a market about 5mins walk from the hotel and you can take a bus for around about a pound on Tuesday to the huge market at Fethiye... definitely worth a look and you can grab some great bargains - just don't forget to haggle!

We had a Turkish bath on our first day there and it was amazing, I have never felt so relaxed and my skin felt great... It would cost a fortune to have this done in the UK... And it has given me the best tan ever!...

The food was good, we are a little fussy but always found something that we liked and the fresh bread everyday is lovely.

The beach at Oludeniz has beautiful clear waters and fantastic views of the mountains...

All in all we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and the staff at the hotel couldn't be friendlier....

I would definitely go back and recommend this for a great cheap little holiday...

Stayed June 2007
8 Thank LauraLouSouthampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oludeniz
Telmessos Hotel
#10 of 103 in Oludeniz
Yel Holiday Resort
Yel Holiday Resort
#8 of 103 in Oludeniz

Been to Pink Palace? Share your experiences!