“Would go back just for sammy!!<3”
Review of Pink Palace

Pink Palace
Ranked #63 of 103 Hotels in Oludeniz
Preston, England, United Kingdom
“Would go back just for sammy!!<3”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

My partner and I had the best time on our first holiday away together at the pink palace!! The best part of our stay was the entertainment from Sammy! He offers something to everyone whether your on a couples break or even a family! His glass and fire show still has me in shock!! Send me back now!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sophie B

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 25, 2013

we arrived late night and were immediately met by a friendly welcome and someone who carried our cases to the room. From day one the hotel was brilliant, the staff are friendly, helpful and couldnt do more to help if they tried.
Yes the hotel is Rustic, its real Turkey, and thats just what we wanted, it has real Turkish hospitality too, the rooms and indeed the entire hotel was spotless, the maids do a fantastic job, the pool area is always clean and there were plenty of sunbeds for all.
The food was great, some people ate out on an evening, but when there was such a good selection of food we couldnt really understand why, there was always somthing for everybody, it may have alot of chicken, but whats wrong with that when it is always fresh, often cooked imaginatively and served nicely?, Breakfast was a good selection of dishes, eggs,( scrambled, fried, omelette,boiled) cheese, cereals fresh fruit and lovely fresh bread.
The reception staff were so helpful and pleasant at all times as were all the serving staff , who work very very hard may i say
Guest ages varied but most were very warm and friendly , met some lovely people
And Sammy the entertainments organiser....what can we say, he's a star, he works incredibly hard, treats all guests with the same warmth and really makes you feel special, an absolute gem!
All we can say to the whingers and moaners is...if you want 5 star then go pay 5 star prices. but if you want friendliness, relaxation, great location and good value for money in nice surroundings with great staff then its got to be the Pink Palace...fantastic job all you guys!
See you next year all...and Sammy, i need a luckier pen for your bingo next year!!
Carol and Angela

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank Carolb1959
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

I went away with my twin sister and in the end we really enjoyed our time here! At first we were slightly disappointed with the room as our beds were quite uncomfortable, the shower was also very tiny and you couldn't really move around in it at all! We didn't always have hot water either so we did have a few cold showers! But holidays are what you make of them and we made it the best we could and just got on with it all. The best bit of the hotel were the staff...lovely receptionists who were very helpful as well as extremely friendly waiting staff! Sammy the hotel entertainer was fantastic and made a real effort to get to know all the guests! He ran pool volleyball in the day and in the evening he ran quizzes, performed a fantastic fire show and he also walked on glass! He made our time at the hotel a lot more enjoyable and even showed us the night life which was very close by! He was everybody's friend :-) The pool was lovely and there were always enough sun beds! There was a shuttle bus which took you to the beach and brought you back again every day. We felt very safe and thoroughly enjoyed our holiday and this part of turkey! We would definitely go back! The only disappointment was the room and bathroom and we would have preferred to eat inside because of the flies etc...but none of that spoilt our holiday as we just got on with it! We would recommend!

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank Nikkipbedford
Chester, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I went to the Pink Palace Hotel this year in August and I have to admit that it was by far the best holiday I've ever been on!! It was my first time in Turkey and I've defiantly got the bug and can't wait to go back!
This was a great family break, the rooms were standard but that doesn't matter because we were hardly ever in them because we spent all day down at the pool- which I must say is amazing, right next to the bar and plenty of entertainment,
All the staff at the hotel were so friendly and I couldn't fault their service, they made you feel welcome and were so very friendly. The bar staff were amazing, I love every single one of them! I need to give a super big mention to Sammy Rose the hotels entertainer who is just so fabulous! He made our holiday so special. He's one of those people who isn't happy until everybody else is happy and is so dedicated to his job and is always going out of his way to please people. He's fun loving and full of so much energy and you can tell he loves what he's doing. He was constantly doing some sort of entertainment, wether it be water polo during the day or his infamous fire show at night time. He is a reall asset to Pink Palace and ie made a friend for life in Sammy and can't wait to see him again next year! Love you darlinggggg!
So yeah, I can't fault the Pink Palace and I loved everything about it! It's a family friendly, couple friendly, friends friendly hotel. It's just so amazing, if you love to have a good party and a good time Pink Palce is the hotel for you!

Room Tip: Ask for the new build, the rooms are much nicer. We were in the old build and the rooms were nice, b...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Leah B
UK
Reviewed September 24, 2013

The rooms weren't all that but everything else was fine. The staff were extremely nice and friendly and the food was good! But the hotel entertainment was definitely the highlight with different events and activities every night ranging from 'Mr and Miss Pink Palace' to an incredible fire show. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience and I would recommend staying here if you're looking for somewhere affordable and enjoyable~

Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Becca K
Stafford, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We booked very last minute at this hotel because we were struggling to find something that would be within our price range. When we turned up, it was very late at night but we were met by the friendly reception staff who helped us to the room with our bags. The room had everything we needed and was cleaned regularly. The shower could have been a bit bigger because it was a nightmare to wash your hair but that was my only comment about the rooms. I couldn't fault them.

I really enjoyed the food. My friend is a vegetarian so there was plenty at mealtimes for both of us with the salads. I thought the poolside was lovely with plenty of sunbeds and shaded areas to sit down by the bar if you burn like i do. The staff were lovely and so friendly. The poolside entertainment was great and it made the holiday a lot more relaxed with a friendly and inviting atmosphere. I would definitely come back to this hotel again and I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Emma_Olley
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I stayed at pink palace in August and I can honestly say it was one of the best holidays I've had. The staff at the hotel are very friendly and easy to get a long with. The rooms are basic but I believe you go on holiday to spend time out and about in the sun and use the room for sleeping, washing and getting ready to go out! Anyone who has complained were obviously expecting 5 star accommodation but rather than having extravagant rooms and facilities the hotel provides and outstanding quality of friendly and welcoming staff members that try their best to satisfy everyone's needs. As an example Sammy the entertainer never failed to entertain the guests and made the effort to interact with everyone and make their holiday as enjoyable as possible. He would regularly ask how me and my family were and provided the guests with activities such as water volleyball for those who came on holiday to have a good time. The food is basic but nothing to complain about and the free alcohol encouraged guests to spend their evenings round the bar which enabled many of us to become friends and share many laughs together in the evening before some took a 10 minute walk to the bars and clubs. Overall pink palace is the perfect destination for fun families who like to meet new people and enjoy interacting with others. Thank you Sammy and all the other pink palace staff members!

• Stayed August 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oludeniz
Telmessos Hotel
#95 of 103 in Oludeniz
Hotel Greenland
Hotel Greenland
#13 of 103 in Oludeniz

Been to Pink Palace? Share your experiences!