All reviewsentertainment teambar staffnext yearturkeysunday roastwater volleyballfried eggs and pancakesbilly's beachrifle shootinginclusive barfire eatersfire showmini marketturkish dancingpool areasomething for everyonefood was lovely
Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

Myself and my wife visited this resort on the 25th sept and from the very first night the barman called emrahh that we became good friends with couldn't do enough for us he went out of his way to ensure we had a great holiday so did the entertainment team Ali and gizmo absolutely fantastic lads couldn't have asked to have better staff thanx very much lads you really made us feel welcome x

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Freddie T
Yelholidayresort, General Manager at Yel Holiday Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2017

Dear Karen and Freddie,

Thank you very much for your nice review. .I was so glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.. I will be passing on your comments to my team .

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

Me and my husband stayed at this hotel. Our first time in turkey. Brilliant hotel, friendly staff especially the barman Emrahh. He went out of his way to help us wherever possible. Also the entertainment team ali and gizmo were fantastic. Also would go out of their way to help you anytime and they were brilliant with the children at the resort. Will definately visit again x

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bethnfreddie

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for sharing your kind comments regarding your stay at Yel Holiday Resort. We are happy that your expectations are fully met.

We look forward to see you back to the Yel Holiday Resort.

Reviewed October 13, 2017

We have just returned from two weeks at this hotel. I always try and review fairly so here goes.
PROS.
Beautiful scenery, the hotel is set in the mountains and so has stunning views.
Ali and Gizmo the entertainment team were fab, although there wasn't much in the way of entertainment. This might have been because it was the end of the season. There was water volleyball in the afternoon. Most mornings there was darts or archery. The evening entertainment wasn't brilliant most nights, but there was a quiz or bingo, and on a couple of nights a fire show or belly dancer.
The rooms were spotless and cleaned daily. Our room was huge, with a double bed and two singles. We were on the top floor so our views were gorgeous..
Most of the staff were lovely, especially the cleaning staff who always said morning, and the chef outside on a morning cooking pancakes and eggs always had a smile.
Because it was so quiet, we had no problems getting Sun beds, not sure there would be enough in busy times.
CONS
The drinks selection was poor, cocktails weren't included in the all inclusive. The barman told us we would have to wait for the extra bar to open at 11pm and pay for them. Water also wasn't included, and we had to buy it from the shop. I appreciate it's not expensive, but it's always been included. The beer was foul, hubby couldn't drink it.
The food was hit and miss, not a great amount of choice, especially on a morning. Cereal was like cardboard. But then some days it was lovely, especially the Sunday dinners.
Our balcony was tiny. There were 2 chairs and a table, but not enough room for all 3 so we put the table in the room. There still wasn't enough room for the 3 of us.
While some of the staff were lovely, some were rude, especially one of the bar men. Some days he'd be singing and dancing, but mostly he was grumpy, rude and would often ignore our presence.

The grounds the hotel are set in are stunning, however there are no lifts, so I wouldn't recommend this hotel for people with mobility problems as there is a lot of steps and steep ramps. It also not the hotel for people who like to be near the beach. Buses and taxis are really cheap and we used them a lot. Especially coming back from local resorts, to avoid walking up the massive hill.
Would I return to this hotel, probably not. For me there was something missing.

Stayed: October 2017
6  Thank Caroline H

Dear Caroline,

Thank you for your comments and feedback. It is lovely to have read your praise of the some staff and hotel. I want to write something regarding your CONS. If barmen said you have to wait for the extra bar to open at 11pm , I apologise about it because extra bar is open all evening.. We have menu which is 14 day rolling basis and we are serving 2 soups, 8 hot dishes and 1 grilled, 20 cold dishes 15 desserts i think it is enough for 3* hotel. We are serving sunday roast dinner as well. The beer is local beer so maybe you do not like it but you make sure that it’s alcoholic strength is 4,2. I definitely shared your comments regarding bar staff with the relevant department.

We certainly hope to have the opprtunity to welcome you next time in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

Changed last minute to Yel resort after reading many reviews.Been all over Canaries/Balearics/Spain/Algarve etc bit wary of trying Turkey but took the plunge.People friendly - clean - buses cheap and regular - trips and beaches fantastic - and Yel resort didnt let us down.
Beautiful gardens and surroundings , excellent friendly helpful staff from the restaraunt manager , reception manager & staff and even the bar staff and cleaners who did a fantastic job throughout.
Entertainment team - the lively Gizmo & Co - the best....Rooms spotless / air conditioned / cleaned to a high standard daily ....Pool great and along with surround cleaned nightly ready for next day ...Loo's poolside spotless.
There was an excellent range of food...hot..cold...salads...sweets..
extras cooked outside to order...no problems getting served at the bar.
Reception very helpful...safe deposit box sorted/currency changed/ordered taxis/any requests ( extra pillows / Loo rolls etc ) sorted straight away.
Only down side was the noise made by some drunken brits in the early hours ...slamming doors...scraping chairs...shouting ..usual stuff..but it didnt spoil the holiday , met lots of friendly people some regulars to Yel who recommended places to see and visit, Del boys cafe , Booty Turkish shave , 12 Island & Dalyan trips all done and excellent.
Definitely better than its star rating in all respects.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Steve D
Yelholidayresort, General Manager at Yel Holiday Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Dear Steve,

We look forward to see you back to the Yel Holiday Resort.

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

Me and my partner arrived at Yel hotel early hours on the 22nd September, receptionist and bellboy was ready and helpful before we even stepped off the couch, we was seen to got taken to our room straight away, we was in one off the attic rooms which was always spotless and cosy. The rooms, towels and bedding are cleaned daily, the maids were lovely.
Lovely big clean pool with comfy sunbeds, we always lay facing the mountain so the view was amazing everyday.
The food was lovely, there is no complaints, there was lots to choose from. I really enjoyed snack time, you sit down and a waiter comes and takes your order, the food was amazing I loved the Turkish pizza with beef. Drinks were basic and big measurements.
All the staff were amazing, Ali and Gizmo on the entertainment team will always try and make everyone's stay enjoyable, bar and restaurant staff were lovely. There is a young man who works so hard, there from the morning grafting away and even when we've came back from the town at 4am he is still working!
There is a town close by called Hisaronu which is around 17 lira in a taxi. it has all the markets on there and the night life is mint! we walked down there in the morning to do some shopping then walked back up mid afternoon, I won't advise anyone to walk back up in the heat with lots of bags!
Ouldenzie beach is lovely. we went to the blue lagoon which is so nice. we booked a boat trip around the 6 islands which we was really impressed about £10 for transfers lunch and the boat trip, was a great day out! my partner also did the paragliding which he loved!
over all I could not credit this hotel enough, I would defiantly come back !
Thank you Yel!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank missjmccsbe
Yelholidayresort, General Manager at Yel Holiday Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

Dear Guest,

Behalf of my team I would like to thank you for staying with us and wish to welcome you next stay at Yel Holiday Resort.

Best Regards,