All reviewsentertainment teambar staffnext yearturkeysunday roastwater volleyballfried eggs and pancakesbilly's beachrifle shootinginclusive barfire eatersfire showmini marketturkish dancingpool areasomething for everyonefood was lovely
Reviewed October 3, 2017

Have just arrived home after a 7 day break here with my husband , where to begin
Was made to feel very welcome by all staff - entertainment team Gizmo and Ali were excellent working tirelessly all day keeping everyone entertained made me tired just watching them .
- bedrooms were cleaned every day/free air con/ fridge stocked with free bottles of water.
-food was lovely plenty of choice and as stated in other reviews the sunday roast was to die for .
- hotel is in a lovely location although elevated which if you have mobility issues this could be a problem .
- transport costs are very reasonable so if you didn't want to walk taxis and dolmus are easily available .
thanks again for a lovely 7 days only sorry we didn't stay for longer would most def come to stay again.
Would most def recommend this hotel

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Yve-an-Dave
Yelholidayresort, General Manager at Yel Holiday Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

Dear Dave,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a nice review. I was so happy that our team met your expectations, I have passed your kind words on to all the team here.

We all hope that you will join us once again in the future.

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Good hotel nice and clean, friendly staff, breakfast is a bit limited but lunch and dinner have plenty of choice, even the local alcohol is ok. We had a loft room which had a double bed and single bed with plenty of space and cracking views of the mountains, balcony is on the small side with just enough room for two chairs I suppose it's all you need. The hotel is just up from the main road where you can get the bus to Oludeniz for about 80p or get Fethiye for the same price, Hissaranu is about 60p or 30 minute walk, all so easy. Taxis are cheap if you don't want to bus it. Would definitely go back again well worth the money.

2  Thank tony d

Dear Tony,

First of all I would like to thank you for sharing your kind comments regarding your stay at Yel Holiday Resort. We are happy that your expectations are fully met.

Behalf of my team I would like to thank you for staying with us and wish to welcome you next stay at Yel Holiday Resort.

Best Regards,

'Happy Holiday

Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

Mickey & I are just back from Yel once again we can't fault the excellence of this hotel hence why we return year after year Its location cleanliness facilities & staff are second to none . thank u for another great stay.

Dear Karen and Mickey,

Thank you very much for your nice review. .I was so glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.. I will be passing on your comments to my team .

Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 7 nights from 2 to 9 September all inclusive had reservations about going to Turkey had week with our 19 year old daughter and her friend had an amazing week staff and guests do friendly made many friends who we will hopefully keep in touch with. Will definitely return again food was good although breakfast very limited. Staff wonderful mix up with our room on arrival at 4 am but moved before 9 am next day. Entertainment staff Ali and Gizmo were awesome very entertaining and made you feel welcome every day / night and Emrahh was awesome on the late bar

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Yelholidayresort, General Manager at Yel Holiday Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Dear Karen,

Thank you very much for your nice comments. .I was so glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.. I will be passing on your comments to my team .

We all look forward to welcoming you in future.

Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

Just got back from a week here with my partner . Honestly cannot fault the hotel. At all food excellent always a good few choices as well as fresh bread being cooked. Pancakes and omelette made while u wait on a morning.
Entertainment team great. Bar staff friendly, free bus to beach An back every day. Clean rooms,can't ask for much more.
Only bad point was we arrived at 6am on morning. On Thursday and had to be out by 12 on Wednesday. Was only aloud to keep room til 5 for extra £25. An we wasn't picked up till 1230- am. Thomas cook for ya tho not the hotel fault . Excellent holiday An would recommend to anyone

Dear Philip,