Turquoise Hotel
Hotel Karbelsun(Oludeniz)
Karbel Hotel(Oludeniz)
The Tower Hotel(Oludeniz)
1,529 results
All reviewssexy boyseahorse beachthe guest relations ladynext yearturkeysaladentertainment teama la carte restaurantsnack bardorian hotelbar staffice creamgreat holidaylovely hotelturkish bathwater poloattic room
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We have just returned from 7 nights at the hotel and the whole experience was fantastic, not sure where to start, but here goes. We arrived at 0100, check in was quick and easy and were shown to our room which was in block 4. The food was in plentiful and was good, there was a wide selection of salads and hot food. The snack bar served both fast food and pasta as well as salads. The staff were all very attentive and they worked hard and efficiently and always were polite and courteous. The entertainment team of "sexyboy" Ali, April, Ronaldo and Sabrina (mini club) were absolutely brilliant and kept us thoroughly entertained. You did have to get up early to get a sunbed (approx 0630), however I chose to sit on my sunbed and watch the sunrise come down the mountain which I never found boring. There is a mosque close by to the hotel and there are calls to prayer early, but as we are in a predominantly Muslim country it's part of the experience. My daughter loved the hotel and is already asking if we can go back next year, which we will seriously consider. I would recommend highly.

3  Thank Griggo75
Reviewed July 29, 2013

we booked this holiday through Thomas cook in december and got a good deal, 1600 for two adults one child all inclusive. I have previously travelled to the same sun rating hotel in tunisia with thomas cook and was expecting a similar standard, but my was i wrong. This was at least a four star! and in turkey it is. we were greeted at half nine in the evening and shown to our room which was an attic room in one of the blocks above the reception facing the Dorian hotel from one window and the sea from the other. as it was an attic it was quite a large room but the head height in some areas was limited, being 5'9 i did bang my head a few times but soon got used to it. balcony was on the small side but we rarely used it. we had also read reviews that the dorian next door was noisy. you could hear the music in the day, but it was turned off by half ten - eleven everynight and we rarely noticed it. the food was lovely and if you are not a faddy eater you will certainly enjoy it, lots of fresh salads, fresh fruit puddings and each evening there was a different hot main, veal, chicken, fish stew, etc and another main to choose from outside, inclding thai curry and salt fish wich changed evernight and was very nice, snack bar was good if you had missed lunch, pannins,burgers,salad and pasta etc. they did have the usual chips and chicken nuggets but we didnt sample these. staff were all brilliant with all my family including my son who is eight. they were all very polite and obliging, ive seen other comments about them moving plates away quickly when you have barely had chance to put your for down but this is solely to keep the fly and wasps at bay. drinks at the bar were very nice, brandy, vodka,gin white/red wine and beer, and all fizzy drinks , i.e. pepsi, orangeade, fresh orange. i got tipsy a few nights so watch how strong they are. my son doesn't drink fizzy drinks and they accommodated him very well. evening entertainment was just the right amount. kiddy's disco and the n an act, we saw African dancing, fire dancing, comedy act, break dancing, all brilliant and a good laugh, there is a kids club that my son used, he made friends very easily so some nights he was off watching telly and playing ping pong. The hotel itself is very well maintained and absolutely spotless and we had no problems.
As you may expect the sun lounger problem crops up, you have to be up at at least 6.50 to put towels down and as you would expect people put them down and sod off all morning, we just shifted them if they hadn't come back in an hour, there are plenty of other seats at the bar anyway. but I can see how other people may be frustrated. there is a free bus down to the sea horse bay at the blue lagoon that has tons of beds and my son preferred it down there anyway and its a 15 min walk to the seafront and shops. All in all this was a brilliant chilled out holiday, in a hotel which really treated us well. hope our reveiw helps!

Room Tip: choose a loft room you get extra space, just mind your heads!
6  Thank Laura W
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great hotel in a great location, staff helpful and hotel kept very clean.
Food choices not great but what was on offer was nice (more choice would have been better).
My ONLY negative comment about this hotel is that if you are not up at 6.00am to reserve a sun bed around the pool then you miss out.
REALLY ??? who on earth wants to be setting alarms at 6.00am on holiday??? very dissapointed as the staff constantly remind you not to reserve beds before 7am however there was nothing in place to stop people doing in.
I stayed for 10 days and was only able to lay around the pool twice :(
Seahorse beach at the lagoon (free shuttle service from hotel) - fantastic !!!!
Oludeniz as a resort is gorgeous with plenty to do.
The sun bed factor has definitely put me off returning to Turquoise Hotel though !!!!

3  Thank NCM2806
Reviewed July 28, 2013

This is our 2nd holiday at the turquoise hotel rooms are very clean maids do a great job the food was good location is spot on the the entertainment team are great well worth a visit to seahorse beach free bed and a free bus can't fault it

3  Thank andy_bach
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Great hotel for a holiday. Situated a short walk from the beach and even shorter to some fantastic restaurants. Friendly staff and rooms are more than adequate (NB avoid the top floor rooms which are, in fact, converted attics and leave little headroom)

Room Tip: As stated, avoid the top floor rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family