“Beautiful location, Amazing hotel, Lovely people. Best holiday ever!”
Review of Alize Hotel

Alize Hotel
Ranked #18 of 102 Hotels in Oludeniz
London, United Kingdom
“Beautiful location, Amazing hotel, Lovely people. Best holiday ever!”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We have just returned from our 8 night break at this lovely hotel. Very clean rooms and surrounding areas. My son is 7yrs old and we are 30. This hotel has got the balance just right. Lively enough in the day and night to make it interesting but calm enough for you to have a relaxing holiday. The food was great, freshly made omelettes for breakfast and a good selection of traditional dishes (no chicken nuggets or chips!) at lunch and dinner. Snack bar serves burgers, chips, ice cream and pizza in between mealtimes and again 11pm til midnight so you never go hungry! This is a very British resort, a few German and French families but predominantly English. We met some lovely people some we who will remain our friends for years to come. Staff at the hotel were lovely and so good with the children, the resort felt very safe and the staff did all they could to make our time at the hotel a good experience. Entertainment team were very friendly and did a great job getting everyone involved in water polo, water aerobics, darts/kids darts, French ball and the night shows which happen every night 10pm til 11pm.

Weather was amazing all week, about 38 degrees. The sea horse beach is beautiful, part of the blue lagoon so very safe for children. (a bus leaves the hotel at 11am every morning to take you to this beach 5mins away) The restaurant on this beach serves lovely food at a low price too.

I would highly recommend the Alize al a carte restaurant which is next to the hotel it is only £10 per person for a three course meal plus wine if you are a guest at the hotel. Staff are good with kids. The steaks are delicious, the owner is eager to please and a very lovely man. I would also recommend Shadows bar for a lively night out it is 5mins from the hotel on the strip. 6 of us went down with our three kids for a night out, the staff had us all dancing on the bar with fire and fireworks beneath us, singing karaoke and dressed up in ridiculous clothes from their fancy dress cupboard!! Was a brilliant night out and the kids enjoyed it too. Definitely invest in a fish bowl cocktail to share on arrival, they are really impressive and the kids will love the mini fireworks and huge straw sculptures on them.

We will be coming back next year with the other two families we met and we cant wait!

Room Tip: rooms are all lovely but the ground/basement apartments are not as nice as there is no view and the...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
7 Thank sarahwhiteuk84

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (294)
  • Turkish first
Largs, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My wife and I have just returned from a weeks break at the Alize in Olu Deniz.
We booked this break at the last minute, and I was slightly concerned that I wouldn't be impressed by the 'all-inclusive' deal (normally, we go self-catering, and enjoy trying different restaurants).
But, we got a good deal, and if the food and drinks were poor, then we could eat elsewhere.

From the minute we arrived at the hotel, until the time we left, the staff couldn't have been more helpful.
The room was spotless, and was cleaned every day, to a high standard.
If I was to mention any minus points, one would be the size of the safe in the room (which is payable locally). It was big enough to fit my wallet, my wife's purse, and the document wallet containing passports and travel documents, but that was it. Full. No way of fitting my tablet, camera, mobile phones, jewellery etc.
Another small minus, is the balcony size. Just (and only just) big enough for two small plastic chairs, and a small plastic table.
These two minor points, wouldn't stop me returning to the Alize again in the future.
The Pool Bar was run well by the very friendly staff, serving drinks in plastic tumblers during daytime to avoid broken glass around the pool, and glass tumblers in the evening.
The food was a big surprise. It was really good!
Breakfast had everything from cereals, fruit, yoghurt, scrambled or fried eggs, omelettes, bread/toast, and salads.
We only had lunch on two days (as we'd had too much breakfast), and the selection of foods available was really impressive.
Dinner was equally good.
Each night, aside from the selection of dishes available from the restaurant, a variety of barbecued foods were available.
If you're worried about piling on a few pounds, you might want to stay clear of the desserts (but I bet you can't). The desserts are outstanding!
So, as you've probably gathered by now, I'd be happy to recommend the Alize Hotel.
My wife and I travelled as a couple, but there were plenty of children staying at the hotel, and there was plenty for them to keep occupied.
Each day staff arranged games for adults and children, good fun for those that wanted to take part, and no distraction to those that didn't.
I'll be going back.

Room Tip: There are no lifts, and many rooms are accessed by stairs.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
5 Thank P12HAL
LIVERPOOL
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

We have been to this hotel twice now and it just keeps on improving. The food is great and you get a whole variety of warm, cold and cooked in front of you food. The staff are all really friendly and helpful and will assist in any area possible.
Duran the night manager, is very friendly and helpful and reliable and will talk to you and make your stay as relaxing and happy as you would want it to be.
All together the whole experience of the holiday is superb and would definitely recommend it to you and everyone else. It is one of the best places I have ever been to.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
4 Thank ILTW1
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We stayed as a family October 2013 and have booked to go back again this October 14.Excellent value for money.AI but can still afford to go out to eat during the week if you wish as so inexpensive compared to the med.Clean.good value resort.Bedrooms lacked drawers in bedrooms,but soon learned to put up with this as plenty of cupboard space. As end of season not too much entertainment in hotel,but plenty of bars around the resort.The food was good,but need to eat early to make sure of a choice,but always something there to eat,such as BBQ,my husband is really fussy and even he managed to find something at every meal.My son loved the resort,hence going back again.Some people have been going back for years. Need to take a cardigan or jumper for the evenings in Oct as colder than expected,but still hot in the day time.The Turkish Baths are Fab value,also pedicure's etc.We went on an excellent Boat Tour,very good value as end of season.Staff are very friendly and the Turkish People around the resort.Good Shopping etc.Only downside is the calling from the Mosque very early in the morning,but by the end of the week you kind of get used to it.The Mosque is very close behind the hotel.

Room Tip: As we have only been once before,we were happy with our room,so no tips on the rooms.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Just got back from ten nights staying here the hotel was excellent and the staff were always there to help you . The rooms were Lovley and clean and the maid came every day can not fault this hotel urkan worked so hard and made our stay such fun there was a good variety of food and always fresh and something for everyone to eat the waiter semih was always smiling and always carried my soup for me and was very helpful and Lovley I recommend this hotel for family's and couples in a great location at the top of the strip close to all shops and bars . Also The blue lagoon beach was amazing . Going to go back September this year and going to book for next year.

• Stayed May 2014
Preston, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have just arrived back from my first ever trip to Turkey and I loved ever minute of my stay at the Alize.
Our room was very clean and the although slightly basic I can not fault it. There was a flat screen Tv, a fridge, hairdrier, plenty of clean towels and bedding changed every day. The bathroom was very modern and a decent size. Tremendous views from the small balcony looking over the pool.
The food was excellent. Plenty of choice but not a lot of trashy food like burgers and chips. Having said that there was a snack bar open from 12 to 5 for those who prefer fast food. Icecream 3 until 5 were excellent.
Never waited at bar and local lager was ok although the spirits didn't seem very strong.
You don't get your sausage and bacon fry-up for breakfast but what is presented is lovely including fresh eggs omlettes or fried and loads of different breads.
The lunches were equally as good as the main meal with both having good choice and quality. Lots of rice pasta potatoes kebabs turkey stir fry chicken curry cold cheeses meats soups fish chips.
The best was the outdoor BBQ each night. The best I had was a BBQ sea Bass with the head and tails on. The cakes, bread and soup were lovely too.
The staff work amazingly hard and are always freindly with most speaking at least some English and some a lot. The entertainment is ok and again the animation team work ever so hard. In the past i haven't always enjoyed pool games etc and just wanted to be left alone but the animations team are not pushy and by the end of the week I was an expert in the Alize dance and water aerobics.
The location, just on the edge of the main strip, is perfect. The resort is not pricey with lots of choices of food and drink. The shops are amazing with lots of quality fake designer gear. It feels lively but never rowdy and didn't see any trouble or police. Just perfect for couples or families.
The 6 stop boat trips from the beach (any operators) are brilliant with lots of swimming, diving and snorkelling oportunities. Only £8 each, they make there money on drinks but you can take your own on board if you want which makes it a really cheap full day out. Going to do the same boat trip again with Focus.
Can't wait to go back to the same hotel and amazing resort. I have 12 months to lose the 9 pounds I have put on. Not bad for 7 days.
Weather very hot at over 30 degrees each day although not sure if we were just lucky with the weather as the week before we arrived they had 2 days solid rain.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sandypocolocovich14
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 27, 2014

A very good hotel right in the heart of the resort.food very good but you need to eat out two or three times just for a change.very helpfull staff and very clean I stayed here in 2013but called in to see friends in may 2014and its still just as I remembered it.it a great place for couples and young familys only five mins from the beach.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple