“Excellent Value for Money”
Review of Alize Hotel

Alize Hotel
Ranked #21 of 121 Hotels in Oludeniz
Reviewed October 8, 2012

When on holidays, you look for comfortable hotel and helpful staff. Found this in The Aliza Hotel, Oludeniz. It's a high quality 4 star hotel with a five star feel. The rooms are comfortable and clean, hotel is situated right at the top of the Main Street, very central yet in a quiet corner and about 300m from the beach. It's a short walk of 3 mins to the Dolmus route where you can hail the local bus to go to Hisaranou ( 15 mins ) or Fethiye (25 mins).

The hotel itself; Ideal for couples and families... good size swimming pool with separate pool for babies. Food quality Top Class and service 5 star. During our one week stay, we were spoilt for menu choice and never had to rush for quantity sake. Some of the room are old and tired looking ( standard twins) but the price label is accordingly. Go for the newly decorated doubles - worth couple of pounds extra. Very clean and spacious...ignore the leaking shower in soom...you are on holidays!

And for those who have something to complain, go to front office manager Mr Ahmet, who will put it right...within reasons of course. For us, the height of the hotel experience was it's staff and management. Can't thank them enough for making our stay a memorable one. They are sure to see us next year. This hotel is going to on top of my list. Thank you, everyone at Alize!

Room Tip: Ask for newly decorated double room.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mobydick38
Write a ReviewReviews (1,621)

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Just got back from spending 2 weeks at the hotel alize, Think everyone leaving a good review on this site must of stayed in a different hotel.Rooms were tiny and my room wasn't cleaned properly bedding was changed every 4 days. The bathroom wasn't cleaned properly. I went with my family my 2 year old daughter was harassed from the moment she came out of the room until she went back, the waiters tried to pick her up whenever she was eating. food wasn't great rice chips everyday does start to wear a bit thin. The hotel is 2 mins away from the shops and free bus service to sea horse beach which is beautiful. Will not be returning to this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Amanda_B186394
Reviewed October 5, 2012

After a real bad stay in Oludeniz at another hotel ( The Dorian ) we decieded to go for a walk to see the Alize Hotel as some one we met on holiday said it was good. Anyway we went to Oludeniz again and stayed at the Alize what a fantastic holiday the staff are wonderful and can not do enough for you. Its Clean and in a excellent location we only got back on the 22nd Sept and have already booked for next year.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Marknlorraine
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Returned from the Alize Otel on the 27th after 2 weeks there. This hotel is fantastic, with fantastic staff, rooms and facilities. The staff couldn't help enough and they are all polite and very caring.
The food was fantastic and always enough to chose from. Always fresh and cooked to perfection. The entertainment staff were fab with the kids and adults and even tho' it was nearing the end of the season, they tried their hardest to keep us entertained. The room was modern and really clean, and the maid was always polite and very attentive. This is a fantastic hotel and great for kids. The only downfall to our holiday was the location, we didn't enjoy Oludeniz due to the fact it is very tourist orientated, but if you love shopping this could be the place for you. We went on a boat trip for my son's birthday and booked with Pegas, never again, as the trip was very poor in information and the cleanliness of the toilets were shocking. The Dalmas bus to Fethiye was an experience but very cheap, plenty to do in Fethiye and also Hisaronu.
All in all a great hotel as i have said, so if your thinking of booking this hotel you won't be let down.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Rebecca B
Reviewed October 3, 2012

we went to Alize 11th july-19th july 2012 the staff were very friendly and helpful, the hotel is beautiful very clean,food was really good with plenty of choice.This was all inclusive and fantastic value for money, i am going back next year hopefully for a fortnight this time i would highly reccomend this hotel i was really impressed with everything. I found all age groups staying here from young families,to elderly ladies (golden girls) the hotel staff really helped these ladies eg.taking comfortable chairs down to theatre or helping them with bags etc.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank sheryl r
Reviewed October 3, 2012

just got back from a week at the alize- upon arrival after a long journey the reception staff were very friendly and welcoming and we were taken to our room immmediately. the rooms are very basic but clean and as we were only using the rooms as a base we weren't too bothered that the room was rather small! Maids veyr friendly and made beds and clean towels most days. The air-conditioning wasn't great but as we were there at the end of september this wasn't too much of problem, however if we had of stayed in july/august I think we would of struggled!! the food was very average- im not a fussy eater and will try anything but me and my cousin both struggled with the food, it was very repetitive as it tends to be in all inc resorts but chicken chips and rice gets very boring after a while! a bit more variety wouldn't go a miss.

found the staff not particulary friendly (except the receptionist and maid staff) particulary the bar staff, who made it feel like it was a chore to serve u, i can understand that they are tired coming to the end of the season but working in customer service myself I know that a smile goes along way..

pool area very nice didnt really have a problem with sunbeds but i can imagine it being an issue in the height of the season.

despite the cons olu deniz is a really beautiful place and worth visiting- nothing really stands out that would make me stay at alize again unfortunately, such a shame as despite me pointing out the bad things I had a really fab holiday!! and quite a few people that i spoke to whilst we were there said that they wouldn't go back and it had been there 4th or 5th visit- goes to show how standards have slipped..

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank chloe21x
Reviewed October 2, 2012

My memories of Oludeniz have been shattered since returning. I had been to Oludeniz twice previously, sadly it has become a very "Brit culture" kind of destination now. The hotel itself was okay at best. No bad incidences to report but there's nothing particularly nice about it. It's quite a small hotel, so it isn't ideal if you are not all inclusive and planning to spend a lot of time there. I was pretty bored by the time I left after one week. The rooms were clean and serves their purpose. The shower however, was tiny and a bit awkward to try and have your shampoo and body wash it now as the door are solid structure but there's nothing to put your cleaning stuff on that's the floor. The food has obviously been adjusted for the unadventurous brit so is kind of at a cheap cafe standard. The waterslide was brilliant and we always found I sunbed each. I would recommend visiting the blue lagoon as it is beautiful. And for a bit more culture and insight into Turkish life, I would recommend visiting Fethiye market. The hotel doesn't really have anything wrong with it, it's nice enough and serves its purpose however, I think it has catered to the Brits abroad crowd too much!

• Stayed: November 2011