This was our first holiday in Ocakkoy and like many others, the excellent reviews on Tripadvisor are what attracted us in the first place. Well...I have to say, the reviews are spot on. I can't remember the last time we had such a rejuvenating holiday. With so many families with young children, our two young girls (5 and 4) wasted no time in making friends, leaving mum and dad with plenty of time to chill out by the pool or at the restaurant in the evenings.
The atmosphere is so relaxed that it really is easy to do nothing, however there is plenty on your doorstep if you are seeking a bit of action.
All in all a fantastic holiday. I defy anyone not to fall in love...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Those who have been to Ocakkoy once admit that this really exists. To be in love with a place where nature is still allowed to remain nature, where time seems to have come to a standstill and where a respectful attitude towards the environment has resulted in the creation of an idyllic holiday environment. The holiday village of Ocakkoy lies close to the Lycian coast, halfway between Fethiye and Oludeniz, arguably the most beautiful beach in Turkey ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ocakkoy Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocakkoy Holiday Village Hotel Oludeniz
- Ocakkoy Holiday Village Fethiye