Recently went back to Ocakkoy for the third time. It's still very good but not as good as 6 & 8 years ago. It is still a beautiful location and fantastic for families, so much of it just spot on. I understand that it is now under new management as of a couple of years ago. The noticeable difference for us was the level of service and attention to detail which we couldn't fault at all on our previous trips. The fabulous breakfasts that were available no longer existed / really disappointed to find a pot of instant Nescafe next to hot water and a few spoons.Quite a few people who had also been before made a point of complaining, hopefully they'll pick up on that. The other thing that was disappointing was the level or lack of service around the family pool. The bar/cafe was meant to open at 11am til 3pm. It didn't seem to open for long and on a couple of occasions we had to walk up to the main restaurant to ask them to open it.....not great with temps in the 30's and no access to water or ice-creams or beer ;-). having had my little gripe we still had an amazing holiday and all the staff we really lovely, just wasn't as faultless or special as previous visits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Those who have been to Ocakkoy once admit that this really exists. To be in love with a place where nature is still allowed to remain nature, where time seems to have come to a standstill and where a respectful attitude towards the environment has resulted in the creation of an idyllic holiday environment. The holiday village of Ocakkoy lies close to the Lycian coast, halfway between Fethiye and Oludeniz, arguably the most beautiful beach in Turkey ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ocakkoy Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocakkoy Holiday Village Hotel Oludeniz
- Ocakkoy Holiday Village Fethiye