Just got back from a week here and would definitely go again, particularly at this time of year. Friendly staff, a beautiful rustic setting, nice pool, reasonable bar prices and an abundance of fruit trees in the grounds where you can take pomegranates, limes, oranges etc to your hearts content. You feel off the beaten track even though you are within striking distance of Fethiya - a 10 min hop in a dolma and Oludeniz is 15 mins the other way.
Well worth a visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Those who have been to Ocakkoy once admit that this really exists. To be in love with a place where nature is still allowed to remain nature, where time seems to have come to a standstill and where a respectful attitude towards the environment has resulted in the creation of an idyllic holiday environment. The holiday village of Ocakkoy lies close to the Lycian coast, halfway between Fethiye and Oludeniz, arguably the most beautiful beach in Turkey ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ocakkoy Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocakkoy Holiday Village Hotel Oludeniz
- Ocakkoy Holiday Village Fethiye