A wonderful retreat in the hills - peaceful and surrounded by nature. We spent lazy days by the pool being looked after by very attentive staff and nothing was too much trouble. The food at the hotel was delicious and we ate dinner there 5 nights - on the other two nights we ventured to Fethiye and Olu Deniz. Dinner in the Souk in Fethiye was wonderfully atomospheric and very good. Olu Deniz is more bright lights and music - as is Hisaronu - but well worth a visit - and the boat trip from Olu Deniz was a great day out. Overall the hotel was exceptional and would highly recommend. We plan to go back as soon as we can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Those who have been to Ocakkoy once admit that this really exists. To be in love with a place where nature is still allowed to remain nature, where time seems to have come to a standstill and where a respectful attitude towards the environment has resulted in the creation of an idyllic holiday environment. The holiday village of Ocakkoy lies close to the Lycian coast, halfway between Fethiye and Oludeniz, arguably the most beautiful beach in Turkey ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ocakkoy Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocakkoy Holiday Village Hotel Oludeniz
- Ocakkoy Holiday Village Fethiye