We have been to Occakoy about four times now over several years. It is so peaceful during the day and evening, no noise at all. If you like peace and quiet but in close proximity to some noise if you want it, then this is for you. If you want satellite tv, fish and chips then please do not stay here. The pools, cottages and grounds are lovely, as are the staff.
We will be returning in 2012, having had an absence of approximately 2 years and we cannot wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Those who have been to Ocakkoy once admit that this really exists. To be in love with a place where nature is still allowed to remain nature, where time seems to have come to a standstill and where a respectful attitude towards the environment has resulted in the creation of an idyllic holiday environment. The holiday village of Ocakkoy lies close to the Lycian coast, halfway between Fethiye and Oludeniz, arguably the most beautiful beach in Turkey ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ocakkoy Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocakkoy Holiday Village Hotel Oludeniz
- Ocakkoy Holiday Village Fethiye