Review of Pegas Paragliding

Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Amazing experience would recommend this to any one instructors very reassuring , nothing to dislike about paragliding at all

Visited August 2014

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An experience never to be forgotten”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We got picked up from our hotel at 11 am and heading down to the office to meet up with everyone else going the jump at the same time and then heading of up to the top of the mountain which there is café and toilet which you have access to before you jump there is a little wait for you instructor to get ready then your strapped up and ready to go, take a few steps then run and before you know it your in the air! its such an amazing experience and worth doing for everyone! something I wont ever be forgetting!

stone england
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Best day if you want thrills. Scary time on the journey up the mountain, but once you are up there the views are fantastic.

Gloucestershire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Awesome experience.”
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

I had a brilliant experience. I was so scared before I left the mountain and thought I would chiken out, but my pilot burak was so calm and patient with me. It turned out to be an amazing flight and felt like I was sitting in a deck chair and didn't want the flight to end. My 5 year old daughter and sons also followed down after me and loved it. I would definitely go paragliding again in Turkey and would recommend the company.

2 Thank rachmb
Old Basing, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Out of this world”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Loved it all. Went with Sky Sports, the best. Absolutely amazing experience I am scared of heights but not this. Would do it again tomorrow.Everyone should do this.

Visited June 2014