“Brilliant”

stone england
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Brilliant”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Best day if you want thrills. Scary time on the journey up the mountain, but once you are up there the views are fantastic.

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Gloucestershire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Awesome experience.”
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

I had a brilliant experience. I was so scared before I left the mountain and thought I would chiken out, but my pilot burak was so calm and patient with me. It turned out to be an amazing flight and felt like I was sitting in a deck chair and didn't want the flight to end. My 5 year old daughter and sons also followed down after me and loved it. I would definitely go paragliding again in Turkey and would recommend the company.

2 Thank rachmb
Old Basing, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Out of this world”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Loved it all. Went with Sky Sports, the best. Absolutely amazing experience I am scared of heights but not this. Would do it again tomorrow.Everyone should do this.

Visited June 2014
West Lothian, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“not for everyone”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

my husband is scared of heights but he still went ahead with the paragliding, as much as he was terrified he still done said it was amazing but it hasnt cured his fear of heights probably made it worse but at least he has the cd to prove he done it..well done him

1 Thank jhamilton1964
Melbourne, Australia
“Best experience of my life”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

I had a great time with this company! My pilot egemen was extremely funny and attentive. He made me feel very comfortable throughout the entire flight and pointed out a lot of cool sites on the way down. In regards to the experience in general, its nerve wracking driving up and then the take off but once you're in the air, everything just seems so calm. Do not miss this chance if you are in Oludeniz. It is an experience of a lifetime! :)