“Up up and away”

Pegas Paragliding
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Fantastic experience with Ali, an experienced and understanding instructor.I hate heights, not that keen on flying but I Loved It! Video and photos well worth it, as i can look back and prove to myself ( and others who can't beleive it) that I actually did it. Scariest things was the journey up, but just keep looking to the inside of the road, not the sheer drop. Fantastic and I will never forget it. Hubby so proud and pleased I got back in one piece. Landing good and easy and take off, no sudden drop, just gliding like a huge blue and yellow bird. great .

Reviewed July 15, 2014

i enjoyed this gald we did it, but the scary thing is the car trip up to the top. lovely views lush to sit and relax in the air

Reviewed July 12, 2014

Hubbi loved this amazing experience, thanks pegus for bringing him down safely, he loved it !!! Deffineat recommend if your thinking of doing it, I wasn't brave enough lol

Reviewed July 9, 2014

The most adrenalin pumping, experience I've ever had love to do it again, the ride up the mountain gets you ready for the jump so that you want to go over the edge when you get there, but when you go WOW, you've got to try it to find out,safe as houses.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

2 of our party tried this and loved it. It can be booked throughout the hotel Thomson Rep for £84.

My husband loved it but only ask your instructor to go extreme if you have a good stomach.