“Once in a lifetime!”

Pegas Paragliding
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed April 3, 2014

We have visited Olu Deniz a number of times and have often sat watching the para gliders gently making their way back to the ground whilst we have sipped cocktails in one of the local bars. It had never appealed to me personally as I am afraid of heights although my youngest son always wanted to do it. The following year his 10th birthday happened to fall whilst we were back in Olu Deniz and as a treat my husband decided that he would take him! I have to say that they both had the time of their lives, my son (now 16) still talks about it to his friends and says that it was both the most scariest thing he has ever done but at the same time the best thing!

1  Thank Murfinzippyzoo
in 2 reviews
"gravity"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed March 27, 2014

My husband has always wanted to do this and convinced me id like it!!! Drove up was abit scary but nothing to the views you get to see once youve jumped of the top of the mountain, well walked of it lol abs great trip not for the faint hearted or people like me with motion sickness !!!

1  Thank sheilasmith33
Reviewed December 25, 2013

This is a highlight of the trip. It is all very well organised and safe and I felt very well taken care of. The team also makes sure one has a personalised experience. I was a bit scared and had a simple ride and my boyfriend was rather excited and had a more adventurous one. Great experience overall!

Reviewed November 28, 2013

It was definitely the best thing I have done so far, not every day do you get to jump off from 2000 m above sea level and land on a beach, i flew with Pegas Paragliding and it was the best in all. The pilot was a really nice guy, often joking around with me and making sure I wasn't at all uncomfortable. The ride was pretty smooth, I hadn't done anything of the sort before. Descending down on one of the most beautiful beaches, it was magnificent. I would do this all over again, on any day.
I also bought my pictures and videos, for a really good deal. I wanted the memories

1  Thank Rabia N
See more reviews
Reviewed October 31, 2013

2nd biggest buzz apart from jumping from a plane, my partner has never done any thing like this and gets scared standing at the top of the stairs, hates heights but once she was up flying with those fantastic panaramic views she now cant wait to go again,thrill of a lifetime, please shop around for the best price