“Highlight of my trip”

Pegas Paragliding
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed November 28, 2013

It was definitely the best thing I have done so far, not every day do you get to jump off from 2000 m above sea level and land on a beach, i flew with Pegas Paragliding and it was the best in all. The pilot was a really nice guy, often joking around with me and making sure I wasn't at all uncomfortable. The ride was pretty smooth, I hadn't done anything of the sort before. Descending down on one of the most beautiful beaches, it was magnificent. I would do this all over again, on any day.
I also bought my pictures and videos, for a really good deal. I wanted the memories

1  Thank Rabia N
There are newer reviews for Pegas Paragliding

Reviewed October 31, 2013

2nd biggest buzz apart from jumping from a plane, my partner has never done any thing like this and gets scared standing at the top of the stairs, hates heights but once she was up flying with those fantastic panaramic views she now cant wait to go again,thrill of a lifetime, please shop around for the best price

Reviewed October 23, 2013

If you are able to overcome any misgivings about jumping off a mountain please do as these guys are experts and will get you down safely. Hovering above one of the most beautiful sights in Turkey for half an hour or so is exhilarating and I have now done it 3 times. My partner loved it too.

1  Thank JackMignall
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Breathtaking views a once in a lifetime experience, a little scary but felt very safe, would love to do it again.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Sunbeds crammed together like sardines, too crowded for us especially when you are stuck next to a chain smoking and very noisy Russian family. Facilities are very good though on the lagoon bit, plenty of toilets and changing rooms. Restaurant / snack bar is OK too for a bite to eat. Fabulous scenery so you can understand it getting crowded. It gets very hot here too as the lagoon and mountains cuts off a lot of the breeze. If you need more room the public beach is probably better although now there seem to be a lot of gulet trip boats taking up a lot of the shore. The sea is also quite bit deeper more quickly on this part of the beach.