Open today: 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
An amazing experience I’ll never forget!

On our holiday to Hisaronu in August I knew I wanted to do this and managed to muster up the... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
169andreah
Manchester, United Kingdom
via mobile
Once in a lifetime!

Came to turkey for a week and was convinced that we would not be going paragliding, after some... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Louise W
Cardiff, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Oludeniz
from $90.00
from $105.48
from $100.00
from $157.10
More Info
All reviews an amazing experience photos and videos tandem paragliding main office go pro flying high babadag mountain bucket list these guys once in a lifetime great flight turkey next year speed boat scared of heights beach front from start to finish
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was really nice. My Pilot was ready to do crazy things and we flied over 2300m into a big big cloud...

Date of experience: September 2019
mmxtgrm, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Gravity Tandem Paragliding, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When in Ölüdeniz one thing you have to do is paragliding with Gravity! Their team is amazing, professional and they know how to give you an unforgetable experience. First I was scared but my pilot was calm all the time and helped me to overcome my fear. If you are in Fethiye/ Ölüdeniz I recommend you to do paragliding with Gravity, they are amazing and trustworthy! Other than that they take amazing pictures and videos while flying. I had the best time of my life and would do it again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

used gravity and Jacob to book 3 trips whilst on holiday. paragliding booked although mishap and didnt get collected. apparently their error and they made incorrect booking. to be fair was collected for later slot. jeep safari was excellent and brilliant value with ali baba safari and then comes the downside. booked the sun set cruise. being 40 I wanted a quiet cruise along the sea at sun set. when I arrived to embark I found a water slide, foam party and loud music, bot quite what I was sold. spoke with Jacob who claims he told us all of this. I guarantee he didnt, if he had we wouldn't have booked. we even resorted to saying " do we look like we want to party?!?!"
would I book again with gravity, probably for the paragliding as to be fair they did appear a first class professional outfit regarding this. would I book other trips, probably not.

Date of experience: September 2019
mmxtgrm, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Gravity Tandem Paragliding, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Merhaba efendim
Yaşadığınız deneyim için üzgünüz
satıcımız size eksik bilgi vermiş olabilir veyahut bir yanlış anlaşılma olmuş, tekne turlarımız standarttır
tekne içindeki aktivitelerden memnun kalınmamış sizi anlıyor ve daha dikkatli olup taleplere öyle hizmet vereceğiz teşekkür ederiz

Hello sir
We're sorry for your experience
our dealer may have given you incomplete information or there has been a misunderstanding, our boat tours are standard
we are not satisfied with the activities in the boat understands you and we will be more careful to serve your requests thank you

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just come back from hisaronu and whilst there I did the gravity tandem paraglide off babadag mountain....
It was around £70 but well worth it, for someone not that good with heights, it was nerve wracking at first before the jump but once I was up there it was fab...

Took around 40 mins to get down but it was one hell of a ride.

See Olu Deniz from a different perspective.

Just wish I’d bought the pictures too... around £30 I think and downloadable to your phone.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

After both of us adventuring around the beach we decided to have a look and see what was here and what a brilliant find, definitely made the holiday and got some amazing photos, definitely would come back
Thanks Lucy and Luke

Date of experience: September 2019
mmxtgrm, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Gravity Tandem Paragliding, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago