“Paragliding Oludeniz”

165 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 229 helpful votes
“Paragliding Oludeniz”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

If you visit Oludeniz paragliding would not be something new for you. If you are planning to do paragliding in oludeniz then my strong advise is to do it with Gravity as they have the most professional pilots for it.. I did the mistake of doing it with another company and I regretted my decision as the rude pilot Mr Muzaffar wanted me to buy the photos and videos from him for an exorbitant price and when i refused to so he started barreling the parachute to scare me moreover that also sharply shortened my flight time. I landed much before my fellows. On the second turn the same rude pilot did not allow my son to take the camera along and started threatening him immediately before the flight. We took a timely decision and refused to fly our son with him after the threats. we also made a complaint about the behavior to his company. There I observed that Gravity was providing the best services to its clients with the longest flight times for the customers

1 Thank Shahir Yar K

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Mumbai (Bombay), India
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“PL ask for the company Gravity on Oludeniz beach”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

they are very professional and give a good rate of 90 USD
pl wear running shoes or and closed flat shoes also do not wear any head gear or caps
the views are spectacular

2 Thank mehernavaz
Richmond, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Gravity Paragliding......Thank You Gino”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Just retuned from a weeks holiday in Olu Deniz in Turkey, part of this holiday involved a paragliding trip which I've wanted to do for years
We booked this thru Hannibal Tours at the top of the strip with a guy who called himself Tom Jones, I did ask his real name but he said this was his real name ;-)
We were picked up on the morning in the mini bus and taken up Babadag mountain, the road going up is a bit lively
We arrived at the bricked floor take off point but were told the wind was not that great today and there was a bit of a queue, so they decided to take us to the very top of the mountain (6460ft)
On the trip up, pilot names were drawn out of a hat and I got Gino, really nice guy, very friendly and relaxed
Chatting to him before take off he talked me thru what is going to happen and told me he could see I was not nervous so we'll have a good trip
He was not wrong, it was the best ever and as soon as I landed I wanted to go back and do it again.
Take off was easy and very smooth, the view is just amazing, it don't look real when your up there, we could see Rhodes it was that clear of a day
The view of the Lagoon and Town from up high looked unreal
If you don't want to, you don't have to do the air acrobatics but Gino asked if I wanted to do it so we went for it, it was brilliant, I could not stop laughing
The experience was made all the more better with having Gino as the pilot, he made you feel at ease and even let me have a go steering the paraglider, which I loved
Well worth every penny this trip, I would do it again and again

1 Thank localknoxville
Pretoria, South Africa
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Not to miss experience!”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Paragliding with Gravity, We were referred to Gravity by our hotel, what a pleasure!! We were picked up from our hotel and dropped off at the office. From there we were driven with a shuttle to the top of Babadag Mountain which is an experience in it's self. The view was indescribable with a fear of heights it was ultra exciting.

My pilot, Apo was amazing, explained everything and once we were off the mountain, about 7 minutes later, it was amazing.

The trip takes about 30 minutes. As was said before by other reviewers, the views are staggering and Oludeniz is beautiful. 30 minutes later, having passed over the Blue Lagoon, you land on the sea front.

Afterwards you view your photos and even though I decided before hand I would not buy it, I ended up deciding that I want the memories.

As Apo said on my photo CD - "Life loves the brave"

1 Thank Ansa B
North Petherton, England, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Amazing Experience...”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I went paragliding on the 22nd June 2014 with Gravity and had one of the best experiences of my life. I had read a lot of reviews on here that said the minibus trip was hairy but I myself didn't have a problem with it. I felt safe and at ease all the way there. My pilot was called Yetkin and was fantastic. He put me at ease straight away and answered any questions I had. Leaving the top of the mountain wasn't as scary as I imagined and although we went roughly 7000ft up I felt safe at all times. I was quite apprehensive about spinning round but was so glad I did. It was so much fun. All the time we were in the air Yetkin took photos and videos which I'm so pleased I bought, they were brilliant. The landing was so smooth and the moment I landed I want re-book straight away. I was definitely bitten by the paragliding bug and would recommend Gravity at Ouldeniz to everyone. Will definitely go again if I ever return to Turkey.

1 Thank Claire L