“Oludeniz from above”

Fly Gravity
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Having read about oludeniz as one of the best places in the world to paraglide, this was definitely on my list. Booked through my hostel, and they picked me up in the morming. Was also planning to start hiking the lycian way the same day, and the company agreed to drop me off at the starting point after the flight.

About the flight itself, it was a great experience, with clear skies and perfect views on the day of my jump. The pilot did plenty of acrobatics and let me have a hand at flying. Would have preferred it if he didn't spend so much time getting you to pose for photographs, and let you enjoy the flight instead.

1  Thank Arun B
in 5 reviews
"from start to finish"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Used this company for a few trips and was not really impressed. The storefront is rather elegant and probably the most impressive building on the street but the trips i feel are done on a shoestring, the transport is tatty and for most times packed to the gunnels.On one trip up the mountain to do the Paragliding i had to sit on a parachute as there was no seat left. I told the pilot i did not require photography as i had done the jump a few times before and would like to do more acrobatics on the way down but he was of the most grumpiest pilot i have had and he did none whatsoever, a waste of 60 quid ill probably not bother to jump again.
The scuba diving trip was turned into a long tiring day after the agonising pick ups on route to the harbour a twenty minute journey was transformed into a 55min one and we had that to look forward to on the way back. on top of that the food included was just a filled roll for lunch pretty poor really.

4  Thank winnerkev
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Brilliant experience. Gravity were a very professional set up. Office looks professional. The day we jumped there was significant cloud and our instructors did not jump until they were sure it was clear unlike some of the other teams. They were clear safety was paramount. Wonderful experience for £59!!

1  Thank Robert B
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Olu deniz is littered with paragliding companies and if you are like me you will find it very difficult to make the right choice. It's a balance between value and trust in the company. After all it is a risk. I regularly use trip advisor as a guide to help me make decisions. In this case it helped me make a bad one. Most reviews on gravity paint them as a good company, however I can assure you it is not the case. My girlfriend and I had an experience we will never forget (the bad kind). I flew first and can't really say much other than they spend too much time taking photos than allowing you to enjoy the experience. My girlfriend however had a very different story. She had a pilot that we believe is called valil. During the flight he continually harassed my girlfriend and begged her for kisses, which of course she declined. After the flight I confronted him. In front of a packed gravity office he first denied the allegations and called me a liar. After a heated discussion he admitted to harnessing her and made a very quick exit. It took alot of persuasion but I was able to get a full refund from the manager. he gave the refund on the basis of 'bad business' and didn't want me to spread the news of the type of perverts he employs. They even offered me the photos and videos for free, which of course I declined. I explained to them that I did not want to remember the day a man of 40 years of age harassed my 22 year girlfriend and ruined her holiday. She felt totally humiliated and embarrassed. Please do not use this company. I would recommend you use sky sports as they are of similar cost and a company which Thompson use.

11  Thank jamie1234567891011
josepholudeniz, Sahibi at Fly Gravity, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2014

we qoılte thıse people ın our company 2014... and he cant work any ın ölüdeniz...