2,343 results
All reviews pancake lady bloody erol snack bar pancakes entertainment team next year turkey english pub bar staff toasties plenty of sunbeds evening entertainment ice cream quiet pool free safe themed nights five minute walk
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We have just returned from a weeks holiday. Loved everything about this hotel. Staff friendly, rooms cleaned daily, plenty food to choose from. Entertainment good. Will definitely return. Great location, bars and restaurants and shop close by. There is something for everyone.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GreenForestHotel, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Green Forest Holiday Village, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing us and your nice comments about the hotel. I'm sure that your review will be very useful for the other Trip Advisor users. We hope to have you here again.

Sincerely

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I'm recently back from a week at this fantastic hotel. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone that wants to visit the area of Oludeniz / Hisaronu. The hotel was in a good location, just outside Hisaronu and its vibrant town centre, so it was close enough to the nightlife while being quiet enough to make it relaxing.

The staff were very friendly and helpful, they were always happy to go the extra mile and nothing was too difficult for them. The food was always of a high standard and the waiting staff were always friendly and smiling. There was enough variation in the entertainment to ensure that everyone would be kept amused by night and the place was clean. The cleaners were very friendly and have creative uses of the towels, it was a nice surprise to come back to!

Hello Dear Guest,

We are glad to read this great comment. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Green Forest Holiday Village. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Again, thank you for choosing Green Forest Holiday Village.

Sincerely

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I'm staying here for one week for an all-girls break. It's perfect for us as we're looking for a peaceful relaxing time. The resort is spacious with plenty of room in restaurant, bar area and around the pool and a nice chilled-out atmosphere. I tried the spa today and can highly recommend it. I had a 90 min package of sauna, Turkish bath, massage and facial with Sefika. She was attentive and highly skilled and I left feeling refreshed and radiant. A great start to my holiday and will set me up nicely to make the most of my week off. Thankyou Sefika!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
GreenForestHotel, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Green Forest Holiday Village, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your kind and generous review. We're really pleased to hear that you are having such an enjoyable holiday in Green Forest Holiday Village. Your comments about the spa and hotel are really very much appreciated. I will pass your kind review to the staff.

Thanks for recommendation. Hope you have a great holiday here with your friends.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Although the Hotel has 5 stars on its sign, even by Holiday Hotel standards this is not a 5 star hotel. Compared to other similar priced hotels it is more 3/4 stars. All the staff as is the norm in Turkey were very helpful. The rooms were fine but were showing signs of wear. The grounds were immaculate and the new swim up rooms looked nice BUT the hotel was not designed originally for them and so you had a choice, you either had shade in the morning or afternoon. The other problem is you have to go out of your room along the the corridor out of your block all the way to the end of the pool to the bar get your drink and return again. Perhaps this is why they are going half board. Food was fine the typical AI fare. Breakfast one person cooking the fried eggs and omelettes in one frying pan! Meant queuing for many minutes often. Then there was the obligatory one toaster which required 2 or 3 goes to get a decent toast. If I see another chicken schnitzel it will be too soon.
We went in September and at this time of the year there were enough sun beds but if you wanted a special location then you would have to get up about 8am. Errol the entertainer is Marmite,you either love or loath him. I notice that the management never answer the question about why they are not going AI next year. I think the simple answer is cost. They will save money as the same period next year will cost £12.50 per person per day less. A beer cost 21 ytl which is £3.00 so four drinks a day will take care of the money saved on HB.
In all we had an enjoyable Holliday and the two questions I pose are would I return and would I recommend the hotel. Due to the hotel no longer being AI my answer would be NO to both.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank cyclops414

Hello Dear Guest,

First of all, thanks for choosing us on your holiday. We will take your feedback into consideration and make the best of what we can do for meeting our guest's expectations. In addition to these thanks for your nice comments too. We hope to see you again in Green Forest Holiday Village.

Best Regards

Great hotel and staff.
The swim up pool rooms look beautiful.
Entertainment was varied and enough to keep our family entertained.
Nothing was too much trouble for the staff and they were all always happy and smiling, this is definitely a positive.
Well done all at green forest

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank honesty135

Hello Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review of the hotel and the staff which will be useful to Trip Advisor readers. We would like to have you here again.

Best Regards