Green Forest Hotel
Monta Verde Hotel & Villas(Ovacik)(Great Value!)
$24
$23
Han Deluxe Hotel(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
$55
The Pine Hill Hotel & Suites(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
$51
$114
$181
$167
  • Breakfast included
Tonoz Beach Hotel(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
$54
Hotels.com
$123
$88
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Golden Life Resort Hotel & Spa(Ovacik)(Great Value!)
$78
$67
  • Pool
$107
$107
$103
2,006 results
All reviewssnack barbloody errolpancakesentertainment teamturkeynext yearenglish pubbar stafftoastiesgreat holidayevening entertainmentthomson repice creamplenty of sunbedsthemed nightsfantastic hotelhisaronu town
Reviewed November 11, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Green Forest from 28.10.13 to 03.11.13 which was the last week of the season.
I really didn't fancy going to Turkey and always associated the place with being dirty and unkempt.
I agreed to go for the week after listening to other peoples views of the place and I am please to say that I had a fantastic time.
The Hotel was spotless clean, the lady on reception was extremely nice and helpful, the restaurant staff were amazingly helpful, Sah and Cezar on the pool bar were exceptional and the the housekeepers were among the politest I have ever met.
On our penultimate evening even the owner of the hotel came and had a drink with us and made a point of coming to us on our last evening and thanking us for visiting and to say goodbye personally to us.
The facilities are brilliant, Sue from the Spa was really helpful and knowledgeable and I think the hotel should employ her directly as she only had good things to say about the place and she lives there.
I only have one complaint and that is on our last day sunday 3rd Novemeber the hotel started to clean up and put all of the tables, chairs, activity things away, this was due to the sunday being their last day of the season, so I understand what they were doing but I felt that it should have been done after we left the hotel as it was still our holiday and the last day of the season should be as important as the first day of the season.
In short the Green Forest is a brilliant hotel with brilliant staff and brilliant management and had the clean up not have happened there would be nothing to complain about, we are definitely going back next year.

Room Tip: All rooms are in good locations but specify if you want to see pool, the two choices are Pool View or Mountain View
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Debby Q
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Came back from this hotel 4/11/13. My husband and myself had a truly relaxing holiday . the greeting when we arrived at reception was warm and welcoming with luggage escorted to our room. This hotel has a nice friendly atmosphere nothing seems too much trouble for. any of the staff. Breakfast could have been hotter but choice was exeptional and very varied my favourite was the lasagna and fresh fish which is cooked before you delicious. The evenings in October are really cold so I would suggest if you holiday this time of year here take a coat.Fantastic temperature in the day.I loved the idea there was a separature area for adults to sunbathe beside the hammocks and in beautiful surroundings. The swimming pool has to be the coldest ever definately needs heating somewhat not that it put me off .There does need to be another area besides the bar which does not have adequate seating for colder months as is inside . This for us was a lovely holiday staff are so nice and attentive will definately recommend this holiday to friends and family. The beds are so comfortable with lovely full pillows,slept soundly no noise,(think the brandy helped) wonderful time.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank andrea w
Reviewed November 5, 2013

We have just returned from 1 weeks holiday and just had to say that we had a fantastic time here. The Hotel is beautiful and kept spotlessly clean. I have never met such warm and welcoming staff they were all so friendly, special thanks go to Ceazer, Freddy and Deniz for making our little girl feel so special. We found the food to be lovely with plenty of choice and the pizza's and the pancakes off the pancake lady were to die for. The weather was gorgeous through the day but on an evening it was quite cool so take warm jumpers if you go this time of year. Evening entertainment were various acts and quizzes/bingo but if you have children who like to get up in the kids disco they will be happy. The only downside was that the pool is freezing, it maybe should be heated this time of year. All in all it was one of the best holidays we have ever had and will definately go back.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Lynn H
Reviewed November 1, 2013

We have just returned from Green Forest after two weeks in October. The reviews are spot on, the hotel is lovely, great location, lovely grounds, brilliant staff. The bar staff are great and a special mention should go to the pizza guy and the pancake lady. Both are great. Food is lovely, lots of choice but needed to be a little hotter.
The pool was cold (due to the time of year) so heating it in later weeks would be a great idea and I sometimes found it too cold to sit out for the entertainment so patio heaters would benefit. The entertainment staff were great, special mention for Freddy who is nuts! But great fun. Overall we loved it and are already looking at when we can go back here! Well done for making the hotel so welcoming and friendly!

• Stayed: October 2013
3  Thank Shazza2270
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Just got back today 1/11/13 after a week at this hotel and from start to finish the whole experience was excellent. Myself,husband,son 14 and daughter 17 had a super time.The staff are lovely,very smart and so friendly.Nothing is too much trouble.The place is spotless right form reception to rooms,pool area,restaurant and toilets all clean all of the time.The food is of great quality with a wide variety to suit all. I cannot think of anything bad to report other than the pool was very cold which is clearly a monior gripe. I never usually comment on these sites after a holiday but always read from this one to help with my choices but this place really deserved my time doing this today.Oh the weather has been gorgeous too.

Room Tip: any all super.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family