“Beautiful food!”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 4, 2014

We stayed at Oludeniz for 10 days and ate here 4 or five times. Got served bread and dips for starters and then once you had finished your main meal you got a free serving of ice cream or fruit for pudding. The food is beautiful, would recommend the Caribbean chicken, I had it twice it was so nice! All staff are friendly and the prices are very good value. Due to its location right at the top of the strip, it is tempting to walk past and try places further down, but this place is definitely worth a visit.

1  Thank Rebecca H
There are newer reviews for Belcehan Beach Deluxe Cafe Bistro

Reviewed June 4, 2014

ı think the most excellent restaurant in oludeniz. food is very great. lve eaten testi kepap, it was so nice..

2  Thank enrique a
Reviewed June 3, 2014

We ate here on our first night. We sat at the front and enjoyed a drink then moved inside to eat, it was all you could eat for 35 lira. The choice was great from starters to mains to desserts, I chose a stir fry which was cooked fresh while I waited, I put on a plate what I wanted and then handed it to the chef it was yummy

1  Thank Maxinegazey30
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Having just returned from staying at The Belcehan Deluxe (31st May), I felt compelled to let all Trip Advisor users of my experience.
I really couldn't find enough words to say just how nice this place is.
The staff are second to none and would be genuinely upset if they thought you were leaving their restaurant unhappy, not that I have ever witnessed or heard of any bad reports from this great restaurant.
My wife and I have eaten at this place more than we should, but once you have sampled the hospitality and the food! Well, let's just say you would struggle to find a competitor in Olu Deniz.
Celil, runs front of house, Ali runs the restaurant and Murat runs the bar, all are exceptional in what they do and make everyone feel special.
You always get complimentary bread and dips to start and a complimentary fruit sculpture to finish.
The food is second to none, and the kitchens, well, you could eat you food from the open kitchen, it really is that clean.
All I can say is try it, I can guarantee you won't be disappointed, it's situated at the top of the strip opposite the taxi rank.
If you go, please pass Ken's best wishes on!!!
If Carling did restaurants, then they would own this one!!!

2  Thank ken_jones62
Reviewed May 29, 2014

What a fabulous restaurant, first time visiting this year but will definitely go back, food very good and freshly cooked, staff very helpful, surroundings lovely and spotless