“Fantastic”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Food was amazing service was fantastic. cocktails to die for. The head Waiter could not do enough for you and had a very good sense of humour

1  Thank QuinceEngland

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I'm so glad I stopped for a cafe latte at Cafe Bistro as I found out that they do proper coffee and not the nes cafe, that everyone else do in Ölu Deniz. I am also very, very pleased we decided to try Cafe Bistros menu.as the food is fantastic. We had an all inclusive holiday but had our meals here the last week and I don't think they had anything bad on the menu.
Not only is the food beautifully presented it is both delicious and the price is very good on everything.Its nice and clean and the service is amazing. We are so pleased with everything and recommend it big time. The staff is brilliant and will make you feel very special. Our favorite waiter Ali has a wonderful sense of humor and is incredibly service minded

Reviewed May 29, 2013

We only had a coffee there one night and I love a good cuppa and was made to feel most welcome by friendly staff. It was the best coffee we had in OluD. none of the nescafe nonsense you get at most places. I regret not eating there now after hearing all the positives, next year definatelly.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The new bistro bar is on the grounds to our hotel Belcehan Delux. We initially went for a drink there on our way in on our first night. I had a cocktail and they were the best cocktails I had the whole holiday (they were all I drank so sampled them from quite a few bars and no one lived up to the bistro) we wasn't too fussed to eat there as we didn't want to be the kind of people who stayed in their hotel the whole holiday but after some lovely meals at lunch round the pool we figured we'd give it a try. We mentioned in passing to Ali we would be eating there that night but never mentioned a time and they reserved a table for us even though it was pushing 9pm before we got out. The food was lovely and the next night was my birthday and I chose to go there. I knew they were up to something and I was right as they arranged a birthday cake for me. It was lovely but way too big for the two of us so we asked the staff to make sure they got a piece. In all we ate 3 times for evening meal and once for lunch just before leaving for the airport. The food and staff alone would make this bistro a wonderful place but the bar has also been constructed to a high finish, it has a high end cocktail/wine bar feel to it. The toilets are also very nice which always gives a place the thumbs up. We always paid on our room bill and had to sign and when Ali brought the receipt over to us we always got told off for very nearly signing the receipt on the wooden table instead of using the mat, the staff care to keep the place looking new - plus the tables are solid wood and I think we'd be in trouble for marking them. Only downside is the view as its on the main drag not sea front but we entertained ourselves with people watching and playing 'guess the theme tune' with the acoustic music played. Belcehan Bistro is now our favourite restaurant in Olu Deniz. Murat gave me his email address and wrote the name down of what I believe to be the Facebook page for the bar but I can't find it so I need to email him. We didn't feel the bistro was expensive. 7.5lt for a large efes and 15lt for a cocktail is standard in Olu Deniz. The most expensive night for us was my birthday but we had 3 courses and lots of cocktails and in the food we had steak and calimari and I think we paid about £60 in total which wouldn't get you far it home.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Early in our holiday we walked past the Belchen Cafe / Bistro which is next to and part of the Belchen Beach Deluxe hotel. From the outside it looks very much like a very trendy coffee bar. Soon after visited and had the best coffee of our holiday. At the time it still did not register that this is also a fantastic restaurant and it was only after speaking with someone in a nearby bar that we heard their glowing recommendation and decided to visit. I think the mistaken use of the word cafe in the name will potentially make people think similarly to what we did originally. Beleive me this is more than a cafe. After visiting for our first meal we then returned on two of the following three nights. Not only is the food beautifully presented it is both delicious and brilliant value. The menu covers a range from pizza and pasta priced stunningly in the region of £5-£6. There is also a range of chicken and meat dishes - a filet steak will only set you back £12 along with many different seafood options. If you do return as I suspect you will, it is very likely that you will be presented with a very pleasant surprise instead of a sweet (its a surprise so you need to go!). Out with the food the staff could not have been more friendly with nothing a bother. If I were going back to Olu Deniz this would be my first port of call.