Open today: 8:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
The best paragliding experience

We went all the way to Oludeniz from Goreme just to try paragliding. It is definitely worth the... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
333lovetotravel888
China
Fantastic Experience!!

Amazing experience from start to finish. Excellent experienced pilots who took great care of my... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
FionaM655
Glasgow, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Oludeniz
from $90.00
from $105.46
from $100.00
from $136.87
1,379 results
All reviews amazing experience photos and videos turkey other companies these guys professional pilot fear of heights few steps years experience great pilot excellent company safe hands explained everything tandem flight babadag mountain visit oludeniz felt very safe
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I can really recommend Re Action Paragliding! They really take care of you and are very empathetic. If they feel you are frightened a little bit they cheer you up. Especially pilots Yiğit and Naci where super experts and we felt very safe with them. Thank you for the amazing experience! And for the wonderful pictures!!

1  Thank sarahstain
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Today we decided for Paragliding with Reaction and we would do it again every time.Thanks for the awesome view, entertainment and the great feeling.

We think Reaction is a serious and trustable Agency, we feldt in good hands.

The Price was good for Servive.

Greatings to Ozgur and Ozgur :)

1  Thank E285FLmarieb
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My dad and I had an amazing experience! Professional, experienced, friendly, reassuring and fun staff! Everything went smoothly, we felt very safe thanks to our pilots and their clear instructions and let’s not forget the beautiful weather that was on our side. This was not a once-in-a-lifetime experience for us, because we’re planning on coming back next year with more people! Shout out to our pilots Yiğit, Özgür and the very kind guy that convinced us with clear information and friendly manners Öner!

1  Thank eylmz25
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As in the words of Kylie minogue...WOW!
Never thought I’d pluck up the courage at 55 years old to do this but I did and it was such an exhilarating experience.
My instructor Yigit Was really experienced and talked me through everything and it was an experience of a life time. I was more worried about the landing than the take off but as it worked out I had a fantastic landing and whilst looking around at everyone else they were coming in and landing on knees bottoms etc so my landing was by far the best! I would definitely recommended anyone of all shapes and sizes to do this activity and can’t recommend Yigit enough.

1  Thank wendough
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Totally worth overcoming a fear of heights to be able to pass through and touch the clouds. The view was incredibly beautiful. My pilot Yiğit was very friendly, calm and it was fun to do the acrobatics at the end - thanks for persuading me!

1  Thank MoragNiven