“Great team!”

Ranked #2 of 41 Tours in Oludeniz
More attraction details
Owner description: Reaction Paragliding
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Excellent paragliding experience! Reaction team is great and will look after you.
You can purchase pics and video from your flight.

Best to do it during sunset - not to hot and superb view!!!

1  Thank Migel76

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Reaction paragliders are very freindly and excellent company,qualified professional pilots.I went 3 times and our son and daughter went twice,and we all enjoyed.The Reaction company will take some photos and or video if you have'nt got one with you...It's take about 30 minutes flying in the sky..If you have a go once then you'll will want to go on again and again!!.. Best dream of a life time!.

2  Thank jferriter
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Re-action has been around for a looong time now and their enthusiasium, professional approach, reliability and excellent support is their trade mark!!
I have been visiting Oludeniz almost every season for over a decade now and the more I learn about paragliding the more respect I have for Re-action.
Their punctuality and expertise is second to none!
I know for a fact my family and friends are in safe hands with Re-action, they are my first choice of tandem company in Oludeniz.

3  Thank Zebur M
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Reaction paragliding an excellent company to make this experience sensational. The company are competent and curteous. All qualified professional pilots make this adventure fantastic , try it you will not be disappointed, the views from Babadag mountain and over Olu Deniz are truly wonderful, a company you can trust, enjoy.

3  Thank EssexJackie1964
Reviewed December 1, 2012

My first paragliding trip to Ölüdeniz was in 2006 and since that time I go twice a year, mostly I take groups from Switzerland. There are several paragliding companies in Ölü but none of them are that trustworthy as Reaction.

- professional weather check
- trucks are mostly on time
- safe drivers
- they are correct with the money
- if you want to enjoy a tandem flight they have the best pilots in town
- professional handling of bigger groups, correct discounts
- diverse program offers (boat trip...)

I wish you a nice stay in Ölüdeniz!

3  Thank gaborkezi