“Reaction - the paragliding pros in Ölüdeniz”

Reaction Paragliding
Ranked #2 of 34 Tours in Oludeniz
More attraction details
Owner description: Reaction Paragliding
Glarus
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Reaction - the paragliding pros in Ölüdeniz”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

My first paragliding trip to Ölüdeniz was in 2006 and since that time I go twice a year, mostly I take groups from Switzerland. There are several paragliding companies in Ölü but none of them are that trustworthy as Reaction.

- professional weather check
- trucks are mostly on time
- safe drivers
- they are correct with the money
- if you want to enjoy a tandem flight they have the best pilots in town
- professional handling of bigger groups, correct discounts
- diverse program offers (boat trip...)

I wish you a nice stay in Ölüdeniz!

Visited October 2012
3 Thank gaborkezi

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Paragliding over Oludeniz with Reaction- Amazing!”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Paragliding over Oludeniz is an amazing experience. Loads of companies seems to harassing you as you walk down the beach, but not the guys at Reaction. Was recommended by some others i had met travelling and they seemed relaxed friendly and professional right from the start even before you book. They picked up on time, soothed my nerves, and basically felt safe through the whole amazing experience. Would recommend both the jump and Reaction to anyone heading to Oludeniz. Worth every penny!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank wallacevanessa
Newcastle, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Reaction Paragliding Team”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I have paraglided with Hakan and the team at Reaction for over 10 years now. Every year they have looked after me and my 3 children and have provided a lot of fun and excitement. Paragliding is an extreme sport and not for everybody, but there is nowhere better than being 6500ft above the beautiful Turkish emerald coast. The guys drive you up the mountain in the back of a jeep and ensure that you are properly kitted up and prepared beforehand. You do not jump off, but take a few steps and lift off the mountain. It is a fantastic experience and one you will remember for the rest of your life, which is why we keep going back. I was recommended to Hakan by local Turkish people and whenever in Olu Deniz I go straight to his office on the front next to Cloud 9. (Gordon,Kayleigh,Rosie & Joe)

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Gordon G
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Paragliding flight with ReAction”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We have done a 1 pm flight with ReAction last week, the transer to the take off point takes about 40 minutes, the flights also takes about 30-40 minutes depending on the wind/thermals as well as the amount of acro you want! When we arrived on top the take off point was busy because there was very little wind and everyone was waiting. Our pilots decided it's better to drive down to the lower take off point (1 minute drive) and we took off from there very soon. The flight was incredible, you can either choose a slow relaxing gliding flight or some acro action. The pilots are very competent and always prioritise your safety. They will record a video and take some pictures which you can then buy. The landing was very easy and without any problems. I don't consider paragliding dangerous just make sure you choose a good company to fly with which uses good equipment and doesn't fly in bad weather conditions! Enjoy!

Visited August 2012
London
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Paragliding with Reaction - amazing!”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We went paragliding with Reaction and it was one of the highlights of the trip. We were driven up the mountain, which takes around 40 minutes. The roads are steep, and most of it is gravel roads, only the top portion has been paved. The road is about 1 and a half cars wide, and there are no safety barriers, and its a sheer drop down the mountain, so it needs to be driven carefully. Reaction use an old van, but the driver was very professional and drove safely. I can't say the same for 3 vans from the "Gravity" paragliding school. They are newer, more powerful vans, but they are driven by lunatics. We were passed by 3 of them, spinning their wheels when they pulled away, and tearing up the hill in a cloud of dust. Gravity have one of the largest shopfronts but perhaps they are more about quantity than quality as they are one of the newer paragliding school as I understand. Reaction have been there for a very long time and have a perfect safety record as far as I know. Our pilots were professional, and took their time to ensure that we were comfortable, and that all the safety kit was correctly adjusted before we flew. We couldnt take off from the first launch point due to lack of wind, and while some of the other schools pressed on with launching, our pilots put us back in the van and relocated to another launch site slightly lower down where we got a better breeze for a safe takeoff. The flight itself was unforgettable!! The views are amazing, and its so quiet and peaceful, the closest thing to flying like a bird I can imagine. The drive up the mountain is far more scary than the flight, and I would thoroughly recommend it! The landing is brilliant, as you swoop down between the shops and bars, just above peoples heads and then land. The flight lasts about 30 minutes but seems to go so quickly. Its not cheap, about 80 euros each, but its a wonderful experience. Allow about 2-3 hours for whole thing from arrival to landing and seeing your in-flight pictures which you can purchase if you like them.

Visited August 2012