“BEST BAR ON THE STRIP” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of NJoy Bar and Restaurant

NJoy Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 102 Restaurants in Oludeniz
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Turkish
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Breakfast, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“BEST BAR ON THE STRIP”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Highly recommend for all adults and families. Briliant staff and very welcoming. Didnt eat any food at the bar but drinks were very average prices. Would definatly visit again!!! :)

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

• Turkish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

Just returned from olu deniz and spent every evening in njoy, great food, entertained every night with either the karaoke or the lads dancing and not forgetting the bar man and his juggling.
A big thank you to you all especially DANIEL and CHRIS and of course the owner.
Highly recommend. Will be back next year.

Uk
“We miss you chris!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

After chris kept trying to get us to come in after promising my husband a baby buffalo we went in. So glad we did chris is an excellent host and my girls loved him ( jess and bella high 5 you) my husband had the baby buffalo or as we know it as T-bone steak and I had the surf and turf it was amazing. These guys at this place work so hard and are really friendly and we even visited many more times on our holiday especially for the cocktails.

We can't wait to come back again and hope to see more magic tricks

“Hardly enjoyable”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

Have been coming to Oludeniz with my family for 7 years staying all inclusive. Me and my brother have come out staying half board and thought we would try some places for food. We went to N Joy for dinner followed with some drinks, although we had a nice meal and the chips were lovely they were not worth the sexual advances from Mesut aka Chris the promoter. He added himself on my Facebook when he snatched my phone out of my hand and proceeded to message me being a creep, he also referred to me as 'cheap' after I had a night out with some friend... To sum up if you're not a group of girls or willing to respond to their sexual advances you will be completely ignored or made to feel really uncomfortable. If
you're looking for a good, fun night out in Oludeniz I highly recommend VIP Dance Bar, the staff are so friendly and will put themselves out to ensure you have a good night, the food is amazing (we ate here everyday), the atmosphere is lovely jubbly, sound as a pound and they also do the best the best strawberry daiquiri in town!

4 Thank Emma W
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mary&Andy2014”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

The best place to go,great staff(Kemal&Tommi),good food,All at NJoy helped to make our holiday one of the best we have had.thanks to the NJoy team

Visited June 2014