“Lovely food and service”
Review of Sea Horse

Sea Horse
Ranked #83 of 264 Restaurants in Oludeniz
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

Had a really lovely meal here. Staff were really friendly and attentive. We had meze to start and I was recommended a Turkish dish for main after asking,which was really tasty and full of flavour.
it was a welcome change to the bland all inclusive hotel food and left a great impression of Turkish food. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

The Seahorse is a great place to eat, drink and dance. The menu is really good, with lots of choice and the food is lovely. It is right on the sea front so you eat to the sound of the waves. The service is what makes the place though. Turgut (or Too Good) and Mustafa (my new husband, I miss you) can not do enough for you, nothing is too much trouble. They are also very funny together and we had many belly laughs. We particularly enjoyed the dancing, especially on the bar.
Please try the place and I hope you have as much fun there as we did!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Very welcoming, nice atmosphere, authentic Turkish food. We were there on a very windy day and the restaurant was like a refuge for us with kindness, great food, and good value.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Been coming to OluDeniz with the family since 2003 but only discovered this place in May 2009, Had some great times in this restaurant and made some lovely friends here. Will be a shame not to see Charlie there this season Seahorse will not be there same without him but at least we will still have Turgut! We have had some lovely meals here but one of my favourites is of course the Iskender kebab :) One of the best in Turkey other then the ones you buy in Istanbul, the waiters here are all lovely boys and will go out of their way to make you feel welcome and the best thing it's one of the few restaurants in OluDeniz where no1 stands outside hassling you to come in and try their food! This is also a great place to have a nice meal a few drinks and watch the sunset over the gorgeous OluDeniz bay. Will def be returning here as normal in a few weeks.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

My Wife & I have visited Turkey twice a year for about 5 years now. An expat friend living in Hisaronu recommended the Seahorse, and more importantly, the 'Et Durums' to us. It is a lamb doner, in a wrap which is then dunked in the doner juices before being quickly toasted on the grill. I go all Homer Simpson drooling, just thinking about them. They will serve them to you in the restaurant as well as they have a 'fast food' cafe plus a more sumptuous restaurant area. My Wife & I had a bottle of wine and ordered 2 each along with chips early one evening, we failed miserably to finish them - eyes bigger than our bellies!

Lovely service with good food & wine on the beach front - perfect.