“Fab food”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Wakefield, United Kingdom
“Fab food”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Visited this place twice on our week holiday. I had the meatballs cooked in a clay pot which were delicious the cheese rolls were fab and the mezzo was tasty and plentiful. The staff are very friendly and attentive. Give this a try you will not be disappointed.

• Turkish first
Glasgow
“Avoid”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

My Girlfriend and I got ill for several days after eating dinner here. We both had the same dish - Meatballs in a clay dish. The food was very oily and the veg and side dishes weren't good.

From experience, food in Turkey is usually very good quality and you are less likely to get ill from food than in other countries. I guess this restaurant is an exception.

The staff were friendly and the restaurant is in a nice setting, despite being right on the busy road. We did get good service, but the negatives greatly outweigh the positives. We will never go back!

1 Thank jamiegrieve82
Newcastle upon Tyne
“Tasty, Tasty very very tasty”
Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I visited this restaurant on three occasions in September and found everything you could wish for, the puffy bread served with garlic butter was really tasty but the highlight was the stew which came in a pot placed on a burning tray, this comes in Lamb, Chicken or Beef and tasted fantastic.

The atmosphere and staff was spot on, can't wait to be back and will be one of my first port of calls, oh and the meatballs are great as well

Visited September 2013
Watford, United Kingdom
“Great Staff”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

What a nice surprise. We had been warned off this one .
However it appears that there are 2 new members of staff who hail from the Turkish side of the Syrian border..
They appear to have persuaded the boss here to try something new..
Anyway the foods great ,, the service is brilliant the lighting does leave a little bit to be desired but overall really good

Falmouth, United Kingdom
“Lovely meal. Good service.”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Literally found this by chance when on my way to the seafront looking for lunch. Glad I did!!
I had a nice cold beer while looking at the menu.
I chose the Lamb Casserole which came with pitta, chips and salad. The lamb was in lovely big chunks and very tender. I scoffed the lot!!! Struggled to finish the rest as it was a very generous portion.
I would have liked to come back and tried a few more dishes but did'nt get a chance.
Highly recommend for a tasty Turkish meal.
Thank you.