“Great!”

Sanctuary Day Spa & Turkish Bath
More attraction details
Owner description: People have used various methods for relaxing their bodies and spirits since ancient times. They have been trying different care and spa methods in order to relax their spirits and bodies in today’s world too. We as sanctuary spa have been serving you, our dear guests, through our professional staff in accordance with advanced spa concept and our tradition. Our staff, whose slogan has been “firstly health” since 2009, have aimed to provide peace and happiness for you at best. “Firstly health”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

The service here was just wonderful. I arranged my appointment via email the night before and by 11am the next morning I was collected by a car from the spa for my various treatments. All the staff were very helpful and treatments were of a very high quality. I would highly recommend Sanctuary Day Spa & Turkish Bath.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
2  Thank Indi S

Reviewed October 23, 2013

A nice Turkish bath with a good atmosphere. Proffessional staff and good service. The premises are nice, specially the bath wich is made of marble, with paintings on the walls.
The bathing is a wonderful experience and you get taken care of by a courteous and pleasant staff. The massage is good and you will leave feeling invigorated and happy.
And the tea is really good!

Serkans_Place, Owner at Sanctuary Day Spa & Turkish Bath, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I really liked that they are open until 9. Had nice massages there, would always come back. They are very friendly and they have male and female masseurs.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Got a Turkish bath and massage here with my girlfriend. They picked us up at the hotel which was very nice. A friendly owner and all but the Turkish bath was not near as good as it has been at earlier visits to Turkey. The guys that washed us kinda treated is as we were kids and we were older than them! Relaxing massage but we had to wait a long time for it even though we booked ahead. Looked like the took in as many as they could from the street not caring about the quality.

Serkans_Place, Owner at Sanctuary Day Spa & Turkish Bath, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Thank you for reviewing. We will pay attention to the problem you had. Sometimes we were too busy, and some agent was sending guests to our spa center without letting us know. Because of their not asking us to learn if we are bussy or not, they didnt know if we are busy or not. This may be the cause of your unsatisfaction. We are triying our best for all our guest. I apologise for that. See you next year.

Serkan şirvan
Owner

Reviewed October 21, 2013

I booked for myself and my family to visit the spa while we were on holiday. I booked our packages before we went away and they couldn't have been more helpful.
The service and experience at the spa was fantastic. We all had a Turkish bath, I couldn't recommend it enough, it was so relaxing. The men had a traditional Turkish shave which was something that they'd definitely have done again. Thank you for a great experience