“Do it!”

Sanctuary Day Spa & Turkish Bath
More attraction details
Owner description: People have used various methods for relaxing their bodies and spirits since ancient times. They have been trying different care and spa methods in order to relax their spirits and bodies in today’s world too. We as sanctuary spa have been serving you, our dear guests, through our professional staff in accordance with advanced spa concept and our tradition. Our staff, whose slogan has been “firstly health” since 2009, have aimed to provide peace and happiness for you at best. “Firstly health”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We went on day one of our holiday after being up hours travelling. It was fantastic, so relaxing!
Having read other reviews, we knew not to be put off by the outside. It is down the escalator to Azda supermarket.
We had the Sultan Haman Turkish bath and then had to go back on the last day for a massage! I had a Deep Asian Massage which is a deep massage where they use their elbows. I absolutely loved it and it made feel fantastic afterwards. If you like something gentler I would suggest trying something else, there are loads to choose from.
Now I have been I would have been really disappointed if we hadn't done it. For the money 50 Lira (Approx £17) for each, I would say it was the highlight of my holiday...on both occasions.

2  Thank Buzzingabout

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Lovely tranquil and serene, Staff are very professional and attentive. A clean premise with high standards. The guys make sure you get a service tailored to your needs and nothings to much for them.

2  Thank spicyshah
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I have just returned from a week in Oludeniz and visited Sanctuary twice following recommendations on here. Both times I opted for the Sultan package which was a 50 min luxury Turkish bath followed by 45 mins of massage and a 15 minute foot care treatment. This cost just £37.00 - amazing value and amongst the best treatments I have ever had. The owner gave me a beauty gift pack at the end of my second visit to thank me for going back - a lovely gesture. A number of my fellow guests went and had everything from reflexology, wet shaves, manicures and pedicures and the other bath packages and nobody was disappointed. The men in our group went for the Classic package which was a Turkish bath, massage and wet shave for 80 lira, less than £30 and loved it. You can also go in the Sauna for as long or little as you like. There is plenty of space, changing rooms, quiet areas and at least 3 massage rooms. I can recommend Saleem for a Hamam treatment in the Turkish bath and Izzet for a massage. He is very good indeed. It seems that female staff massage the male customers and males for female guests - in other places it has been the other way around. Sirkan the owner is charming and friendly. Please give it a try. It is down the escalators opposite Azda underneath the Tonoz Beach hotel. I will certainly be going back. A gem of a place in a gem of a resort.

2  Thank Sandra S
Reviewed June 1, 2013

The staff here are very friendly and helpful and do not pressure you in to buying any treatments. On my first visit I booked via email and they were very speedy with their replies, booking via this method also gives you 10% off your bill. They also provide free transport to the spa, even though I could have walked there in 2 minutes they still sent their Sanctuary spa bus round to collect us.
The hamam was so good had to come back for a second.The price of treatments is very good and we would have went everyday if we thought it wouldnt' ruin our tans!!
Definitely visit if you are in the area.

4  Thank DV25
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

We opted for a package and had a couples massage. It was vaule for money and relaxing. We were there for over 3 hours. Would recommend and return.

3  Thank ChantelleandDaniel