“Oasis in Olu Deniz”

Sanctuary Day Spa & Turkish Bath
Ranked #2 of 11 Spas & Wellness in Oludeniz
More attraction details
Owner description: People have used various methods for relaxing their bodies and spirits since ancient times. They have been trying different care and spa methods in order to relax their spirits and bodies in today’s world too. We as sanctuary spa have been serving you, our dear guests, through our professional staff in accordance with advanced spa concept and our tradition. Our staff, whose slogan has been “firstly health” since 2009, have aimed to provide peace and happiness for you at best. “Firstly health”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Lots of different options in relation to massages, very relaxed area and very good value. The Turkish bath experience was amazing and I came out with skin like a babies.

3  Thank MikeSomers
"cold water"
in 11 reviews
"staff were lovely"

Reviewed September 26, 2012

After this full body massage felt totally relaxed and ready for a hard days sunbathing. would recomend this as a great way to start of your vacation.

4  Thank John R
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Had a Turkish Bath, Massage and Facial for just under £43.00! Excellent value. Facial and Massage lasted an hour each. Beautiful chilled out place. Very professional. I enjoyed it so much I went back for a different massage 2 days later!! Would have gone for some reflexology had I not got a cut on my foot :( Olu Deniz is a beautiful place and I do intend to go back next year, and where will my first point of call be? Yep! You guessed it, the Sanctuary Spa!!

3  Thank AngieShropshire
Reviewed September 26, 2012

After staying a week in Oludeniz, the turkish spa was definitely a great way of finishing my trip. With a good price, the staff was really nice and friendly.

2  Thank mila_mr