“Good Food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Buzz Bar

Buzz Bar
Ranked #3 of 102 Restaurants in Oludeniz
Good for: Scenic view, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Breakfast, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Situated on the sea front in Olu Deniz
Gateshead
“Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

The food was very good as was the reasonably priced local wine. My T-bone was cooked to perfection as was my wife's excellent king prawn dish and the starters were very tasty. Food presentation was really good too with freshly cooked vegetables. The lovely sunset views over the bay and the pleasant staff really made for an excellent evening. One little constructive criticism though; please keep your large dog out of the restaurant. You would have had straight 5's otherwise! And one very positive note; thank goodness for no television screens spoiling the experience!.

However, the cocktails here were more expensive and Harry's bar were less expensive and better.

This restaurant is highly recommended and if we go back to Olu Deniz we will eat there more often

• Visited May 2014

• Czech first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Newcastle-under-lyme
“what a 'buzz'”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

What a lovely surprise.buzz pasta and buzz pide pizza,with garlic bread is highly recommended cant wait to go again before we return home.myself and hubby enjoyed our dinner was an excuse to sit in the shade for an hour after cooking in the 47 degree heat on the beach today.staff very helpful and welcoming with great view of the paragliders coming down to land.62 lira for the two of us with a pint shandy each.worth every penny.

• Visited June 2014
Chesterfield
“The best bar in the world”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

Came to Buzz last year in may with my wife and loved it. Came back this year again in june with our 4 year old son and it was as good as we left it. Love the staff, food, drinks and most of all the atmosphere of the bar is superb. Helped by the view and sunset. And not to forget the music which is totally our kind (house). We will be back in August for a week. Cant wait. See you soon to all the staff.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank ChesterfieldSpires
Sanderstead
“It's Okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

I read reviews of this place and in truth if I went to the same place back home I would say it was pretty good but I felt it was a little overpriced for the area and the food was nothing that special. The T bone I had was cooked as I requested but served with a small childs portion of chips - NOT GOOD! That said I was staying at Hotel Turquoise and I may well have been spoiled by the high standard there!

Visited June 2014
Brighton, England, United Kingdom
“Great cocktails dissapointing attitude”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

This place is a prime spot, relaxing and fab cocktails. I have been coming last three years. Visited in June this year with three friends. I had a new dress on which a sweet waitress unfortunately spilt a whole cocktail over. My friends helped to mop up the spillage. I went to the ladies to tidy my self up, I felt sorry for the waitress as it was an accident, although I was not over the moon. The manager (I think it was the manager) in my opinion made little effort to compensate the situation, he left an unwanted incorrect drink for me as compensation. Even though he was told I was drinking G&T. On leaving there was a query with the bill, which was annoying, the manager then said next time we come in to the buzz bar we can have a cocktail on the house. quite honestly if your going to offer something it should be at the time. I had pink bellini all over a white cardigan which didn't come out. We did return two days later, he definately recognised us but we received no free cocktails, I didn't want to ask, so some degree of lack of integrity I would suggest. Sorry about that, but a place so popular can afford a gesture of good will.

• Visited June 2014