“Delicious Food”

Ranked #43 of 264 Restaurants in Oludeniz
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Situated on the sea front in Olu Deniz
Reviewed October 29, 2013

My most enjoyable meal in Oludeniz by far,
The Beach front restaurant has a relaxed and cool ambiance, and seems to have a lot more class then competitive restaurants in the area.
The Wine was delicious, the Menu was extensive, so much choice and also very well priced!
Staff were friendly and attentive and they catered very well to my family, there was twelve adults and three children!
Amazing Food!

Will be sure to visit again next year!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,679)

Reviewed October 26, 2013

After reading the reviews and checking out the webcam it was the first place we headed to after arriving on the hotel shuttle bus in Olu Deniz. On our first visit we went upstairs to look at the fantastic views along the front. We initially ordered drinks and then ordered the mezze platter for two with the puffa bread. This was an ideal snack for lunchtime but on looking around the other tables the salads and burgers looked good too.
We visited again just for fruit smoothies and to watch the air games 2013 which the staff were enjoying as well. On our last day we were not leaving the hotel until 7pm so decided to do some last minute shopping and have drinks and a meal before catching the hotel shuttle. I have to say that the coffee is excellent I had four cappuccinos which meant that I was buzzing so lived up to the name of the bar. We went for a walk round and returned for our meal. I had the special of the seafood burger which came with salad and chips. Now I have to say I am not a chip fan and very rarely eat them but these were really good and went down well with mayonnaise. Hubby had the hot pizza which he said was really nice.

This is a great place whether you want just drinks or a meal with a fantastic view and a good relaxed atmosphere. The staff are very pleasant and attentive without being in your face. It has to be noted that while we were sat there yesterday a couple looked at the menu and looked at the place and she said no not here it is too expensive and too posh. It is a step above the rest and yes the prices are slightly higher because of the situation and the view.
Another thing to note is that downstairs there is a smoking and non-smoking section which for us non smokers was great.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

It was our first night out & its restaurant did not disappoint. We were all very hungry and opted off a the bread & dips as a starter, it was demolished by the boys in a couple of blinks. I opted for the chicken skewers which I would fully recommend. The price for the four of us was less than £65, I would fully recommend this restaurant .

Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

Lovely ambience and welcoming staff! Ate lunch a couple of times, dinner & stopped for drinks here too! Great coffees! It may be a personal taste issue but comments re; music ?? It's chilled music slightly differs in the evening ; but lovely and I'm certainly not a teenager? Food is great! The complimentary " puffy" balloon bread yum! Tried couple salads too and found them to be very good value & generous sizes! The waffles are worth a try too with the melted chocolate! The cocktails are good quality even the specials ( ie: Marilyn's lips) ... We couldn't think of a nicer place to watch the sunset ( after trying two other bars in olu deniz) found this to be very relaxing place to dine. Also enjoyed turkish wine surprisingly good! Can't wait to return to go here & was our 1 st visit to turkey. Also good smoothies !

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Food good, drinks slide down, service excellent. A great place to sit and which the world go by! Coffee and ice cream the best in the area.