“Paragliding”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Paragliding”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

An experience not to be missed. Not frightening unless you have a height phobia nothing to dislike what so ever.

• Arabic first
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Babadag”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

My husband did the paragliding jump last year and I went up with him but the road is very unsafe and is something I would not like to do again but the jump looks great.

Saffron Walden, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I went with my 7 year old son and had an amazing time. The bus ride up is not that bad as there is very little traffic on the road. The views at the top are simply stunning. We para-glided with Reaction, and we felt completely safe.
A must do trip if in the area!

Stirling, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Holiday”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

This hotel is a hidden gem the staff were fantastic and the food really good you could eat all day.We had a lovely room very clean and our maid was wonderful always smiling the entertainment team worked really hard to make sure everyone had a good time. This was the first time my grandaughter and I travelled abroad without the rest of the family and I must say we felt really safe.
It was so good and she enjoyed it so much it made my holiday. We have just booked up to go again this time as a family in October.
I contacted the hotel with regard to the type of room I would like and they replied straight away.
Cannot understand the negative comments from some people maybe they are looking for a six star hotel for the price they have paid.
Me, roll on October!!!!!!

Visited July 2013
Cardiff, United Kingdom
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Great trip up Babadag!”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Greta view from the mountain. Drives a bit fun - especially if you have a fear of heights! But the view is amazing!!