“Fantastic Views”

20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Fantastic Views”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Took the Dolmus up to the top of the Mountain, scary drive up, but the views at the top are amazing. Get to watch the paragliders try and takeoff from the mountain, which is also a great watch.

Definitely worth a visit.

• Arabic first
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 120 helpful votes
“Not to be missed”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Really enjoyed this - my two sons were always going to do it, i wasn't sure until we got to OD, wife was never going to go near it. so long as you've a reasonable head for heights, try it - spectacular views and experience. Book with one of the better rated companies though - we used Gravity who were very good, Sky Sports also seem to be well regarded. It is an extreme sport, not a coach outing!

Cardiff, United Kingdom
66 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“Sky Sports - the best!”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I went paragliding two weeks ago in Olu Deniz. Through-out the resort there are numerous operations offering Paragliding. After listening to various sales pitches I chose Sky Sports and I was very impressed. They explained thoroughly what you were required to do, plus they offer fully comprehensive insurance.
On the morning they picked us up and drove us to the take off point which is 1,800 metres up along a very narrow roadway. To be honest the journey up was so nerve racking I was more than happy to throw myself off the top rather than drive back down. The actual flight was amazing. It takes about 20 - 30mins to get down. My tandem pilot was brilliant - relaxed me and kept chatting away while taking pictures and videos of our descent. It was a hair raising experience but I felt totally safe and at ease with Sky Sport and the view is second to none! I would thoroughly recommend this. Cost of the flight was approx £70 and then you could by a disc with your pictures and video on for another £50. Well worth it!

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“great day on babadag”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

watching para gliders taking off while enjoying a coffee at the very reasonable priced cafe with great menu great views on a clear day

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Perfect paragliding experience”
Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

We paraglided with sky sports. They were so professional and friendly! Insirance is included in the 70 pound proce. You will not regret paragliding it is such a thrilling and unique experience. Whatever age!